• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

When banks mention the unlimited lounge access. It is actually unlimited or there is any cap limit on monthly usage ?

jetesh

TF Premier
When banks mention the unlimited lounge access. It is actually unlimited or there is any cap limit on monthly usage ?

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If there is a * anywhere in that sentence then it's not, else you're good to go.

Waise, all the cards that mention unlimited like DCB, infinia, magnus etc don't have any capping either monthly weekly or annual

jetesh

TF Premier
Generally speaking, there is nothing like unlimited in this 🌎..
But in this case, unless you live in the airports, you should be fine.. ;) ;)
I can live there if I also get to meet my Catherine Zeta-Jones in the Airport just like in the movie 'The Terminal' Tom Hanks met her.

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I can live there if I also get to meet my Catherine Zeta-Jones in the Airport just like in the movie 'The Terminal' Tom Hanks met her.
You never know, you may meet a hot 🐤 , if not Cathy..or even hotter.. Have a go!!

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have seen some cards mentioning that you can not access the same lounge twice in same day.

jetesh

TF Premier
I have seen some cards mentioning that you can not access the same lounge twice in same day.
Yes, this is the main concern for me this time. I have a flight around 5:45 am. And I will reach the airport max by 12:15 am. Security check and all will be done by 12:45 am. Boarding will not start before 5am. So, I have 4 hours GAP. The Maximum duration of LA is 2 hours.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes, this is the main concern for me this time. I have a flight around 5:45 am. And I will reach the airport max by 12:15 am. Security check and all will be done by 12:45 am. Boarding will not start before 5am. So, I have 4 hours GAP. The Maximum duration of LA is 2 hours.
check which all cards you won have lounge access for that airport

you can have 2 scenarios:
1. single card but multiple lounges at airport, try the same card after every 2 hrs
2. multiple cards and single lounge, that should work too