• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Weights of cards

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes Infinia feels v strong and premium.

I like the color of Amex plat and centurion as the Colors feel more metal.

Especially the platinum charge feels like you’re holding real metal with its shiny silver color.
In us even they customize 2 varient color for platinum charge card, see usa platinum card page

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My Infinia metal feels heavier than Amex plat.

Also i tried bending the cards. Any plastic was most flexible, Magnus I would say is slightly more stiff. Between Infinia and amex plat, I felt Infinia metal was the more rigid one.

Infinia metal seems to be the best built card, only if it’s color was better!
I love the look and feel of Infinia the most on metal cards that I hold. In terms of the looks and feel amongst the metal cards that I hold- I love my Infinia which definitely feels best built and premium, then comes Reserve which is heavier and better built than the Magnus and last comes Magnus.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I love the look and design of my Amex platinum charge card - really looks premium :)
Amex Charge Card designs are cool and give a premium feel irrespective of the fact they are made of plastic or metal unlike their credit cards. Also, Amex cards have been less prone to wear and tear, considering my Axis Bank card looks worn out in less than 6 months compared to my Amex card which is of nearly the same age.

mosco

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I only have Onecard as metal card right now. Wanted to know if other metal cards make metal sound when you drop it. OneCard doesn't, so a bit curious. I heard a few cards making that satisfying sound like apple card or amex plat.. Is it similar for Magnus/infinia?

Max

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I only have Onecard as metal card right now. Wanted to know if other metal cards make metal sound when you drop it. OneCard doesn't, so a bit curious. I heard a few cards making that satisfying sound like apple card or amex plat.. Is it similar for Magnus/infinia?
Magnus feels thinner/lighter, so while feel to touch is like metal, it doesn't make that sound when dropped, Infinia is thicker/heavier, makes more convincing sound.

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Infinia and Reserve both have satisfying sound as they are well built and are heavy. I like the look of infinia more :)