• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ways to reach Magnus monthly milestones ?

Shadab_1

TF Select
I'm looking to get the Magnus credit card. I have salary and a credit card with more than 4L limit. However what I dont have is expense of 1L/month to get those juicy montly milestone. What are my options to reach the milestones ? I am thinking of few ways to try but I'm not sure If they works or not.

1. Does the wallet loads / topups counted towards the milestones ?
  2. Paying credit card bills with another credit card. Keep rotating bill between different credit cards untill it reach 1L. Can we even do this ? any app ? I assume there will be some charges also ?
  3. Buying Amazon vouchers ? I tried this one. Problem with it is that I cannot send money back to my bank account once i use the voucher on amazon. Also it had 10K montly limit.
  4. Can we use apps like Zerodha / Grow for it ?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
1. Wallet load counts towards milestone but no ER are earned on that
2. Balance transfer , I think won’t be counted towards milestone
3. Amazon voucher cannot be transferred but it can be used towards your day to day usage like paying electricity bills , insurance , groceries etc
4. You cannot directly use credit cards on Groww and kite but if you can transfer credit money into bank account then it can be used as per your will.

Shadab_1

TF Select
2. Balance transfer , I think won’t be counted towards milestone
3. Amazon voucher cannot be transferred but it can be used towards your day to day usage like paying electricity bills , insurance , groceries etc
4. You cannot directly use credit cards on Groww and kite but if you can transfer credit money into bank account then it can be used as per your will.
I assume your taking about normal ER points. We wont get normal ER but we will get that 25K ER on reaching milestone.. right ?

deep@vie

TF Legend
I'm looking to get the Magnus credit card. I have salary and a credit card with more than 4L limit. However what I dont have is expense of 1L/month to get those juicy montly milestone. What are my options to reach the milestones ? I am thinking of few ways to try but I'm not sure If they works or not.

2. Paying credit card bills with another credit card. Keep rotating bill between different credit cards untill it reach 1L. Can we even do this ? any app ? I assume there will be some charges also ?
  3. Buying Amazon vouchers ? I tried this one. Problem with it is that I cannot send money back to my bank account once i use the voucher on amazon. Also it had 10K montly limit.
unfortunately, none of these options will work,I has to have real spends

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

1. No
2. Possible through Mobikwik (3% charges) / Snapay (1-4% charges) etc.
3. Limit is 50k pm for now. Can transfer to bank - https://www.technofino.in/community...bill-payment-with-gift-cards.5149/#post-86326

jeetash

TF Buzz
Has anyone tried using phone pe rent/brokerage payment option ..

Need to pay a travel agent some money and the only option hehas is bank transfer ,
Any ideas to pay him and still get milestone rewards on magnus ..