• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ways to change/ update email address used in PayZapp vs old inactive HDFC Cust Profile?

insight

TF Ace
Ways to change/ update email address used in PayZapp vs old inactive HDFC Cust Profile?

1) So I recently first time in life started to signup and use these Apps like PayZapp, Mobikwik etc. in India.

PZ Email used XY@hotmail.com

2) I used to have old NRE/ NRO accounts that were zeroed and closed or at least initiated closure from my end many times and not sure what happened in their back offices between it going dormant/ inactive.

HDFC CP used ABC@yahoo.com

It had gotten inactive, but with help of ex AXIS / HDFC RM we tried and reset and logged in.
Customer Profile is logging in, but there are no accounts or things connected to it.

Figured I'd address this issue when I start C2C with HDFC for a Credit card.

DCB Dec 2023: Ways/contacts to get DCB LTF via C2C (5L) - Magnus Burgundy 5L | ICICI APAY + Platinum 5L? Did I miss opportunities/ ways of recent months?

3) Given this recent drama with PZ: Decoding issue & holding PayZapp accountable for payment transaction?

I was suggested to use a link where it asks if one is HDFC customer and gives more options in drop down lists etc and without it LESSER ones.

I figured I might as well change & consolidate to the XY@hotmail.com from the old ABC@yahoo.com.
For uniformity instead of 2 different Customer profiles and confusion with HDFC.

POSSIBLE?

Is there an easy way to do this? ONLINE?
Or
Will this require calling/ going into Branch?

No HDFC accounts are active on it, just able to log into HDFC portal and CP exists.