• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wanted to know my options for HDFC moneyback+ cc for better card

rishabhaxx

TF Buzz
I have 8 month old HDFC moneyback + cc. It was a FYF card. Recently they increased my limit to 325000. I want a better card from HDFC as moneyback + doesn't give rewards.
I am also getting tata neu infinity card FYF. I wanted to know will HDFC upgrade my card to millennia or regalia. Is there any chance of getting it LTF.
Should i go for tata neu card or ask them for better core card.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have 8 month old HDFC moneyback + cc. It was a FYF card. Recently they increased my limit to 325000. I want a better card from HDFC as moneyback + doesn't give rewards.
I am also getting tata neu infinity card FYF. I wanted to know will HDFC upgrade my card to millennia or regalia. Is there any chance of getting it LTF.
1708517957401.jpeg

If your spends are more than 3L in the past 6 months you can try for Regalia Gold. First upgrade your Card to Core card later on you can get Tata Neu Infinity card.

Drop an email to GRIEVANCE.REDRESSALCC@hdfcbank.com

Shoxie

TF Premier
You can try asking for millennia ltf. Usually 1l credit limit is what is required to get the same. Since you've more than that, you'll be able to get it easily. Ltf will depend on your organisation relationship with the bank, and if you have your salary credited to hdfc bank.

Regalia is also very much possible, if you do the above things. However, I'm not sure about ltf. You can surely ask the bank for either of the card, they'd be able to upgrade your moneyback+.

Please mark it as a solution if it did help your query. Feel free to ask any further questions also.

rishabhaxx

TF Buzz
You can try asking for millennia ltf. Usually 1l credit limit is what is required to get the same. Since you've more than that, you'll be able to get it easily. Ltf will depend on your organisation relationship with the bank, and if you have your salary credited to hdfc bank.

Regalia is also very much possible, if you do the above things. However, I'm not sure about ltf. You can surely ask the bank for either of the card, they'd be able to upgrade your moneyback+.

Please mark it as a solution if it did help your query. Feel free to ask any further questions also.
My salary does get credited to my hdfc account but it is savings account not a salary account. Will they still consider it?

sidp

TF Ace
Take core card 1st. If you have classic relationship you can easily get millenia ltf with 3.25L limit.With millenia fyf or ltf doesn't matter much, as you will most likely pass the fee waiver criterion.

For regalia gold ltf they would ask for preffered or imperia. Even that is possible is your spend/nrv is big enough.

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
Try for Millenia first, Moneyback to regalia is a bit difficult. Do it offline via branch they will guide you better, if doing online do via these:
They may ask you to send some income proof to Chennai office offline, first force them to accept on email if not offline via post is the only option.
Fill and send this form along with supporting documents if offline
Scan and send on email if they accept online of course with supp. docs.
Form Link - Application for Credit Card Upgrade / Limit Enhancement

Note: Mark it as solution if it helps