• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Want to convert normal account to bsbda

doraemon

TF Legend
Hello members,
I have an account with 1k minimum balance but being a student most of my expenses are more than that and I end up paying mab charges for 2 months

I just wanted to know whether there is any provison where I can submit a request to convert that account into zero balance bsbda variant (I am ok with all restrictions)

I know I can open a new account but this account is linked to various places /apps /sites
Also I can't close it because its just 7 months old account and they are taking 300 around charges for closing

Thanks in advance 😃

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Hello members,
I have an account with 1k minimum balance but being a student most of my expenses are more than that and I end up paying mab charges for 2 months

I just wanted to know whether there is any provison where I can submit a request to convert that account into zero balance bsbda variant (I am ok with all restrictions)

I know I can open a new account but this account is linked to various places /apps /sites
Also I can't close it because its just 7 months old account and they are taking 300 around charges for closing

Thanks in advance 😃
You're a student, then get IDFC future first account😉
Zero balance, no charges, free visa signature DC
And forget about this bsbda account

Pankhuri

TF Ace
I asked idfc on X but they are saying that your university is not in the list so they can't open also branch is unsupportive
Go to branch again and tell them you are willing to fund. They can choose "other university" or something similar from their drop down menu when opening account. As long as you have a valid college id card.

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
Bro Open BOB Bro Account for your expenses, it's great account compared to other psu accounts, like everything is free in that account from debit card renewal to cheque book and imps (other accounts like Lotak 811 don't provide free physical debit card, cheque book and passbook)

Kotak do provide Cheque book, Passbook at your doorstep. Cheque is chargeable and Passbook Free. Don't give false info.