• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Want an upgrade to Regalia Lifetime Free Credit Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

BankingEnq

TF Neo
I have Lifetime Free Regalia First CC and I want to upgrade to Regalia Credit card.

Is it possible to get the Regalia Lifetime Free credit card with an upgrade from Lifetime free Regalia First CC?

Solution
I have Lifetime Free Regalia First CC and I want to upgrade to Regalia Credit card.

Is it possible to get the Regalia Lifetime Free credit card with an upgrade from Lifetime free Regalia First CC?
Simply request for upgrade by sending form to Chennai. And spend the required amount in 90 days to convert it LTF - you could also request for Add-on card to convert it to LTF. After doing so, confirm with customer support though

sandesh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Simply request for upgrade by sending form to Chennai. And spend the required amount in 90 days to convert it LTF - you could also request for Add-on card to convert it to LTF. After doing so, confirm with customer support though

Solution

jayks

TF Select
VIP Lounge
You need minimum 3lac limit on your existing card to manually upgrade to Regalia. And you'll get it FYF, it can be converted to LTF by the usual methods.

jayks

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Even then ... Without documents
Bro I already tried without documents for Regalia, this is the reply I got :LOL:
1653821339342.png
He can try without documents, but most likely he'll also receive the same mail. Btw @BankingEnq what's the existing limit on your Regalia First. If you meet the salary/ITR requirements then you can send the upgrade form along with those docs to Chennai and it'll be processed.

aakash

TF Buzz
Bro I already tried without documents for Regalia, this is the reply I got :LOL:
1653821339342.png
He can try without documents, but most likely he'll also receive the same mail. Btw @BankingEnq what's the existing limit on your Regalia First. If you meet the salary/ITR requirements then you can send the upgrade form along with those docs to Chennai and it'll be processed.
similar problem with me as well, i have 4.6L limit on my Regalia first & more in-hand salary than DCB required & preferred account, first i have asked for DCB/Infinia LTF they refuse with similar mail then i have asked for Regalia LTF & again they refused with similar mail. Now i am thinking to apply for SC Ultimate & stop using Hdfc service.

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I just stumbled upon the below Link which is an online application process to Credit Card Upgrade for HDFC CC.

This can be very useful to the community members as the process of sending physical forms to Chennai can be avoided.
@TechnoFino and other Moderators; can check and post this link accordingly.
My partner has HDFC Times Card when I tried to upgrade it says it is the best available but gave option to increase limit to 6.5L Any other to check or request upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.