• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Visa offers

AllSeeker

TF Ace
I entered the first 8 digits and then mobile number then there was nothing. Do tell how to use this WSJ year sub?

prc1990

TF Ace
Haven't seen this shared here, but there's a dedicated portal for visa offers. Not all are great, but some are quite good. For example, there's a free one-year subscription to the Wall Street Journal. Check it out.

Most used offer from here:

1. Swiggy Money
2. Zomato Credit
3. Blinkit (previously Grofers) voucher

Sub

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I entered the first 8 digits and then mobile number then there was nothing. Do tell how to use this WSJ year sub?
You should get a code, if I recall correctly, that you can put on WSJ's subscription site. Maybe try in the incognito mode if there's some browser cookie issue. I've used it in the past, and have shared this with several friends and colleagues all of whom have gotten it.

Now I get it, one card is basically just copying offers from here to its offer section. lmao

Lots of banks/card companies offer Visa/Master negotiated benefits as their own benefits... Old trick in the game!

fatehbajwa

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I did have a look....but on closing the tab the website link expired.
Do we need to add the catd/cards everytime?🤔

Ad.Astra

TF Premier
Haven't seen this shared here, but there's a dedicated portal for visa offers. Not all are great, but some are quite good. For example, there's a free one-year subscription to the Wall Street Journal. Check it out.

It's been a while since I last checked that link. Have availed 3 months Spotify Premium in the past, let's see what new offers it has now.

talkwithfino

TF Premier
Now I get it, one card is basically just copying offers from here to its offer section. lmao
Many bankss do that
Samsung 25% off is the most seen offer... I mean; I first saw it on Axis Website (later on BOB and Hdfc) Then I discovered its a Visa offer, which banks are passing as their perks😂