• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Use of Credit Cards and Income tax Return

Hello sir,

I have saved a lot of money by following your videos..thanks.

My question is : How I can show my income from credit cards in ITR. As I am using my cards for purchasing online and offline both.

oshan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Credit Card Expert
Is there any legitimate way that one can justify his/her credit cards spending.?
There is no issue, if you are only earning rewards using your own transaction, just file the income you make above 50k a year in other income
if you are doing orders for others, file and ITR 3 with commission agent are business, you can also show your legitimate expenses that you incur while doing the business

Ashu_7

TF Buzz
There is no issue, if you are only earning rewards using your own transaction, just file the income you make above 50k a year in other income
if you are doing orders for others, file and ITR 3 with commission agent are business, you can also show your legitimate expenses that you incur while doing the business
Hi @oshan If we file commission agent as business, we need to show profit atleast 6% or 8% according to overall transaction, What if our commission is less than that?

oshan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Credit Card Expert
Hi @oshan If we file commission agent as business, we need to show profit atleast 6% or 8% according to overall transaction, What if our commission is less than that?
This only if u file under section44
file a normal ITR 3
your commission income is your gross sales
dont get the transaction amount into this

Last edited: