• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Urgent Stuck with gyftr voucher

saver-user

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Bought candere voucher from Gyftr. Candere already delivered product 5 days late. Now they delivered a product hell lot less than described weight. They said they will process refund on candere wallet as it's voucher transaction. Whereas i paid voucher + cc balance amount was paid by magnus. Now i am stuck with around 3k loss. Any idea about what should I do? Tell axis?

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Bought candere voucher from Gyftr. Candere already delivered product 5 days late. Now they delivered a product hell lot less than described weight. They said they will process refund on candere wallet as it's voucher transaction. Whereas i paid voucher + cc balance amount was paid by magnus. Now i am stuck with around 3k loss. Any idea about what should I do? Tell axis?
Axis would not help, you need to discuss with Candere only. Ask them to refund back to source. Only the payment made by CC will be sent back to CC. Gift card balance will go back to wallet, that's the risk with gift card.

Edit: You can pick up gold coin to reduce your losses

saver-user

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Axis would not help, you need to discuss with Candere only. Ask them to refund back to source. Only the payment made by CC will be sent back to CC. Gift card balance will go back to wallet, that's the risk with gift card.

Edit: You can pick up gold coin to reduce your losses
Oh. They should mention it on the website yrr. They don't do it no clear t&C

roadrunner

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I burnt my fingers like this (for similar sum) with Yatra voucher. had a last minute unexpected cancellation of flight from my end. My only consolation is this loss will be compensated by the rewards from future expenses.
I am very careful after that. I purchase the gift voucher at the store and then use it