• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

upgrade from millinea to select

niteeshk

TF Buzz
Hi I have millinea with 45k limit.
I had mailed them to enhance my limit and upgrade to select variant. Submitted payslips and salary bank account statement as proof. I have an monthly salary of 50k .
After few days I got a mail from idfc that my limit has been increased from 45k to 1 lakh. but nothing regarding credit card upgrade from millinea to select .
So, I want to know whether my card will be upgraded to select or not . Anybody with similar issue please share your knowledge .
Thanks

vip3rc5

TF Premier
I recently contacted IDFC First Bank to request an upgrade for my card, moving from Millinea to either Wealth or at least Select. They requested my salary statement due to my existing limit being 1.47 lakhs. Subsequently, my limit was raised to 2.7 lakhs, and they provided me with a Select card, which is now visible in my IDFC App. I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the physical card. I did inquire about upgrading to the Wealth card, and they informed me that a credit limit of at least 3.5 lakhs is required for that upgrade. Nevertheless, I must say that the response from IDFC Bank exceeded my expectations.

Last edited:

aditsam5

TF Buzz
For upgrade to Select you need a credit limit of 1.5 l. After crossing 1.5 lakh limit, i dropped a mail to IDFC for upgrade. They successfuly upgraded the card without any docs.