• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Updated] Can anyone tell me whats the easiest way to get axis bank magnus credit card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have 2 credit cards from axis bank my zone and axis bank flipkart credit card using them for almost 1.5 years now but still not yet received any upgrade or limit increase offer, can anyone tell me how can I upgrade to Magnus card my card limit is 85000 and I'm using it a lot and paying all bills on time but receiving any upgrade or limit increase offer.

I have an upgrade offer on my zone credit card for axis bank altas credit card and axis bank select credit card.

Solution
I have 2 credit cards from axis bank my zone and axis bank flipkart credit card using them for almost 1.5 years now but still not yet received any upgrade or limit increase offer, can anyone tell me how can I upgrade to Magnus card my card limit is 85000 and I'm using it a lot and paying all bills on time but receiving any upgrade or limit increase offer.

I have an upgrade offer on my zone credit card for axis bank altas credit card and axis bank select credit card.
4 ways are there:

1. Have a Burgundy acc with at least 20L NRV and you can ask RM to get a fresh card issued.
2. If your income documents are meeting the criteria of Magnus, you can share with Axis and request for an upgrade.
3. Apply fresh with qualified income...

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
First you need to increase your limit to 3L by submitting limit enhancement form along with the required docs (itr/salary slip/bank statement)

Once your limit is 3L or above, request to upgrade to Magnus via customer support.

If you upgrade to atlas or select before limit enhancement, manual limit enhancement will be possible only after 6 months.

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge

You can also apply fresh online application, I recently applied and they didn't ask for any documents, and no verification was done. Got Axis Magnus approved and delivered in 8 days with a 3L base limit.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod

4 ways are there:

1. Have a Burgundy acc with at least 20L NRV and you can ask RM to get a fresh card issued.
2. If your income documents are meeting the criteria of Magnus, you can share with Axis and request for an upgrade.
3. Apply fresh with qualified income documents.
4. Use card to card method if you're already having a card with 3L+ limit.

As your limit is 85k, as mentioned by others, you can't get your card upgraded to Magnus just by calling the cc

Solution

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Update :- i got upgraded to magnus card got limit of 3 lakh on it. i just applied directly for new card online and selected magnus card, they approved it without any verification.

Status
Not open for further replies.