• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Union Bank Rupay Select Debit card for basic savings account

RockyBond

TF Premier
I wanted to open Union Bank savings account just to get rupay select debit card.

Contacted many branches they said insta kit of rupay select not available so if i want rupay select need to our request and get it home delivered but the question is are they giving rupay select debit card to the lowest savings account variant now?

Bank staff saying possible but don't know whether he is just lying to lure a new customer.

Tejo

TF Legend
I wanted to open Union Bank savings account just to get rupay select debit card.

Contacted many branches they said insta kit of rupay select not available so if i want rupay select need to our request and get it home delivered but the question is are they giving rupay select debit card to the lowest savings account variant now?

Bank staff saying possible but don't know whether he is just lying to lure a new customer.
I don't think union bank will charge you a fee for opening a ac.

Just open, if you get it's good else upgrade variant or look for bob.

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

You can't get Union Bank of India RuPay Select DC with SBGEN accounts for that you either need SBHNI or Salary-2 Account.

P.S. : Upvote this as a Solution.