• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

union bank debit cards

AJ331

TF Select
Can any one suggest a Union debit card
looking for maximum benefits with minimal fee.

It looks like their signature cards cost only 400+GST?

KingKish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Can a person apply it online , if branch guys say that they don't currently have signature card?
Please let me know if you tried
I have opened HNI account but got Rupay select instead of Signature as the branch doesn't have signature cards

KingKish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Initial deposit doesn't matter IMO
Quarterly average balance should be > 1 lakh

Attachments

• IMG_20230615_114511.jpg
    IMG_20230615_114511.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 80

bbiswas

TF Select
Initial deposit doesn't matter IMO
Quarterly average balance should be > 1 lakh
  1. what happened, when i got signature debit card with 1 lakhs maintaince account but after some days I downgrade my account to normal savings ac then,signature debit card running or not?

bismaj

TF Select
I
Can a person apply it online , if branch guys say that they don't currently have signature card?
Had applied online but after that you have print out the filled form and go to the branch and process it manually, they can at max offer you instant Rupay platinum debit card for free of charge issuance... for getting rupay select card u have to maintain high balance above 30k( i exactly dont remember the amount). For rupay platinum above 5k deposit is needed.

ratheesh

TF Buzz
Does credit card bill payment via apps like Paytm/CRED gives reward points in union bank debit cards?

Last edited: