• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unauthorised CIBIL Enquiry by SBM Bank

jimmypappachan

TF Premier
IMG_20230516_001759.jpg
I got a CIBIL hit by SBM Bank India without my consent.

Enquiry Purpose shows : Other

The Only relationship I have with SBM bank is FD(2k) backed onecard lite which is 1year 1 month aged. FD was auto renewed last month.

Today received a mail regarding FD Statement from April 2022 - March 2023 ( Seems like Statement for the Financial Year)

Anyone faced similar situation.

Onecard + SBM is worst combo ever.

I requested communication address change last September (2022) still address is not updated.. Due to which I escalated issue to Onecard grievance redressal officer and SBM Bank Customer Care last Month. Still no positive response received regarding that.

Strange

TF Legend
IMG_20230516_001759.jpg

The Only relationship I have with SBM bank is FD(2k) backed onecard lite which is 1year 1 month aged. FD was auto renewed last month.

Today received a mail regarding FD Statement from April 2022 - March 2023 ( Seems like Statement for the Financial Year)

I requested communication address change last September (2022) still address is not updated.. Due to which I escalated issue to Onecard grievance redressal officer and SBM Bank Customer Care last Month. Still no positive response received regarding that.
Email SBM nodal officer to remove this unauthorised enquiry. Don't email SBM customer care as they never reply.

jimmypappachan

TF Premier
IMG_20230516_001759.jpg

Enquiry removed after reporting issue via RBI cms portal.
Mailing Nodal officer and Principal Nodal Officer were of no use 😌.

jimmypappachan

TF Premier
Can you give details about RBI CMS? They initiated two enquiries and have not been responding . I have tried customer care and the next level..

If it has been more than 30 days, after no response from the bank authorities (PNO) you can raise complaint via here.
You are required to provide(upload) emails sent to bank and response from bank if any, received.