• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unauthorised CIBIL Enquiry by ICICI Bank

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I have 2 unauthorised enquiries from ICICI Bank. I am not able to find there email id to raise a complaint. How should I contact them? I have no relationship with ICICI Bank.

Akashn

TF Ace
Same here. I got OTP regarding icici application but i did not apply for any card.. Checked cibil and there is enquiry by ICICI bank.
I have 2 unauthorised enquiries from ICICI Bank. I am not able to find there email id to raise a complaint. How should I contact them? I have no relationship with ICICI Bank.
Were you able to remove these enquiries?

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Same here. I got OTP regarding icici application but i did not apply for any card.. Checked cibil and there is enquiry by ICICI bank.

Were you able to remove these enquiries?
The enquiries I got were for personal loan, and was of bcoz of account opening. There was a checkbox at time of application, which I later got to know about. But was able to get it removed. Mail:- customersupport@icicibank.com
customer.care@icicibank.com

They will reply to give all details like uid, pan, address, control no, report, etc. Share everything except pan and uid.

Will take around a month

Someone

TF Buzz
The enquiries I got were for personal loan, and was of bcoz of account opening. There was a checkbox at time of application, which I later got to know about. But was able to get it removed. Mail:- customersupport@icicibank.com
customer.care@icicibank.com

They will reply to give all details like uid, pan, address, control no, report, etc. Share everything except pan and uid.

Will take around a month
Same thing happened. I opened account they put PL inquiry of 10k. Then I changed mobile number, they put PL inquiry of 15k.

Why not share PAN number? I would have shared CIBIL report to show them their enquiries without any ticker or anything. You are telling me to go to CIBIL and open dispute first then contact ICICI??

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Same thing happened. I opened account they put PL inquiry of 10k. Then I changed mobile number, they put PL inquiry of 15k.

Why not share PAN number? I would have shared CIBIL report to show them their enquiries without any ticker or anything. You are telling me to go to CIBIL and open dispute first then contact ICICI??
If you want you can share, I just quoted that there's no necessity to do so

No just raise a complaint with icici. Complaining to cibil never works