• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to complete KYC on Bajaj pay wallet

Ragul

TF Select
Hi, I tried to complete KYC for wallet pay in Bajaj finserv app without EMI card, I got id proof already exists message on pan, voter id, driving licence. later I applied for EMI card by paying 599 to make relationship with them, then tried to do KYC, again I'm getting same message.

if any one has mai id to contact them, kindly share here.

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
The Bajaj people online payments system is really messed up if any individual tries to get an Emi card online.

If you are comfortable and you need to buy some stuff, you will first need to approach any electronic or mobile store which offers bajaj finance loans. Then, take a Bajaj loan on any product such as a mobile or (ac, tv fridge whatever) from them. If you approach apparels or vehicle segment, then it will be a costly affair and is not worth going that route.

Get it sanctioned, let them deduct one Emi from your account and then foreclose the loan. There are zero foreclosure charges in Bajaj.

But, they will try to sell you Insurance or Extended warranty. Be persistent and don't take it.

Last word of advice, don't go for Bajaj, it is really shitty, with zero customer satisfaction. They really bully unaware customers and their late payment fees are extremely high.

You can go for HDB Finance or IDFC First. They are backed by banks and are more customer friendly.

Any doubts, fee free to ask.