• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to apply for SC credit card online

SHAIL2411

TF Buzz
Hi,

So whenever I am applying for SC credit card online, after filling all the details when I click on Submit button, nothing happens and its happening for more than 6 months.

Is there any other way to apply for SC credit card? Any way to apply on card to card basis?

Gautham

TF Premier
Hi,

So whenever I am applying for SC credit card online, after filling all the details when I click on Submit button, nothing happens and its happening for more than 6 months.

Is there any other way to apply for SC credit card? Any way to apply on card to card basis?
It happened for me too as i was not able to input my permanent address pin code. But next day CC called me and processed my application from their end. Ideally they should have called you. Are you in their serviceable area?

__Kash__

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Send an email to customer.care@sc.com stating the issue, they'll help you to apply for credit card.
If you don't get response, you can escalate to Head.Service@sc.com

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Send an email to customer.care@sc.com stating the issue, they'll help you to apply for credit card.
If you don't get response, you can escalate to Head.Service@sc.com
I too applied 5 days back, filled all the details properly and finally when clicked on submit button an error msg popup on the screen stating some system error , I thought there might be some problem. But in night got SMS that an enquiry has been made in CIBIL. Also, next day while I was driving I got a call from SC Customer Care that they need some documents to process my application since I was driving I told them to call me after few hours and since then 3 days past no call back... also tried to call back on the same number but no response..

So just wants to know how to raise my request with SC customer care thru email as no application no has been received.. so what details should be provided in email to get response back?