• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Turkish Airlines - Unable to book Air India domestic flight

Sandy112

TF Buzz
Hi guys, please help me out.
I am unable to book an Air India domestic flight through Turkish Airlines. I have already transferred miles from Magnus to Miles and More. I can select the flight but after that I am getting and error stating that -
The ticketing approval for the fare class you selected in your travel plan could not be obtained from our contracted airline. We apologize for this inconvenience, which is unfortunately beyond our control.

I have tried to opt for both business class qns economy class but I am getting the same error as stated above.
Please help.

Attachments

• chrome_screenshot_1678441799002~4.png
    chrome_screenshot_1678441799002~4.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 59

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi guys, please help me out.
I am unable to book an Air India domestic flight through Turkish Airlines. I have already transferred miles from Magnus to Miles and More. I can select the flight but after that I am getting and error stating that -
The ticketing approval for the fare class you selected in your travel plan could not be obtained from our contracted airline. We apologize for this inconvenience, which is unfortunately beyond our control.

I have tried to opt for both business class qns economy class but I am getting the same error as stated above.
Please help.
Try doing it over email.

bomreservation@thy.com
delreservation@thy.com

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thank you very much.

What about the tax portion. If I try to book through email id, then how will I pay the tax amount? Please guide.
Not sure, haven’t tried this personally. But they will take details over ivr for payment or maybe send payment link i am guessing.

Sandy112

TF Buzz
I have tried both the methods but I am unable to book the tickets. The customer care unable to find any flight within India. I am getting an error (ticketing approval cannot be obtained from contracted airline).

Anyone recently able to book a domestic air India flight through Turkish Airlines please tell me the procedure as I am getting the above mentioned error for every location. Anybody?

hasan424

TF Buzz
How to book ( Miles & Smiles) Award Tickets for Me, My Wife and My Daughter from Turkish Airline. Through a Singal Account.

Whenever I try to book ticket for someone other than me, it always shows the same error. Else, I have booked one Award ticket for myself and it went successful. I have mentioned the error below:

The first award ticket can only be issued under your name. If you want to have it issued for a loved one, please contact the nearest sales office.
Kindly guide me to book the Award tickets for my wife and my daughter in a step by step method.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230429_004706_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230429_004706_Chrome.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 40

atul9906

TF Buzz
I was facing the same issue,

reached out to customer care through Miles&Smiles channel and booked the ticket within 10mins. Smooth and easy. Just keep all the details handy before the call ( TK Member ID, Flight Details & TK 6-digit PIN)

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was facing the same issue,

reached out to customer care through Miles&Smiles channel and booked the ticket within 10mins. Smooth and easy. Just keep all the details handy before the call ( TK Member ID, Flight Details & TK 6-digit PIN)
Customer care on chat? or any number

bhandchawla

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Weird thing is happening with me, I can see the availability of Air India Business class ticket on turkish website but unable to book because the error stated in the post but then when I called the customer care (reservation team) to book the flight they can't see the availability. Any solution to this?