• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

TravelEdge systems down

Stratosphere

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have been trying to book a flight ticket since 3 days now and there is an error on the website wherein in shows 25 kgs allowance on the first page but changes it to 15 kgs on the review flight page. Have tried to get in touch with the team for 3 days but have been getting the same answer that their systems are down and they can't see anything and to call them back after 20 minutes after which they will help. They've been saying this since the last 72 HOURS! Does anyone know anyone who can help fix this 'issue' ?

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
write an email to them seeking help for booking.
also try getting it booked by conceirge
I have been trying to book a flight ticket since 3 days now and there is an error on the website wherein in shows 25 kgs allowance on the first page but changes it to 15 kgs on the review flight page. Have tried to get in touch with the team for 3 days but have been getting the same answer that their systems are down and they can't see anything and to call them back after 20 minutes after which they will help. They've been saying this since the last 72 HOURS! Does anyone know anyone who can help fix this 'issue' ?

khaitan.rajesh29

TF Select
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Has anyone booked tickets from Traveledge recently. When I am entering the travellers details, it is asking me to proceed to payment. When I click on proceed to payment it is straight away sending OTP. Its not letting me enter Burgundy Magnus CC manually. I also have Reserve and Atlas CC. I dont want that payment is deducted from any other mode like debit card. Is the OTP just for validation and then I will get to enter CC in next page.

aashish2137

TF Select
Has anyone booked tickets from Traveledge recently. When I am entering the travellers details, it is asking me to proceed to payment. When I click on proceed to payment it is straight away sending OTP. Its not letting me enter Burgundy Magnus CC manually. I also have Reserve and Atlas CC. I dont want that payment is deducted from any other mode like debit card. Is the OTP just for validation and then I will get to enter CC in next page.
I booked yesterday. OTP is just for validation, you'll enter cc on confirmation page. The payment OTP will say "OTP for payment of XXX" ...