• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

To Buy or Wait: ITC Culinaire Membership at 21k Points – Seeking Community Advice!

rajgopalsinghal

TF Premier
Seeking advice from the community! The ITC Culinaire membership usually requires 25k points, but there's a current offer for 21k points. Wondering if it's a good deal or if I should wait for a potential 17-18k green points offer. Any experiences or thoughts to share?

Thanks

purush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Seeking advice from the community! The ITC Culinaire membership usually requires 25k points, but there's a current offer for 21k points. Wondering if it's a good deal or if I should wait for a potential 17-18k green points offer. Any experiences or thoughts to share?

Thanks
If you are not going to stay in near .you don't need to buy it now. And you can wait for the right time. But this is good too

purush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just now I notice that there is offer going for 50% in the stay by green points so you can directly book with much discount rather than buying this one

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
The lowest has been very close to the price that you're seeing right now.

If you really want it, lock it in with the 21k points offer.

Will you feel a little bit if it goes 19k again? Maybe.

Will you feel worse if you lose it and goes up to 25k? Definitely.

Also, it's the year-end, who knows, they might even increase the price further in 2024.

SM24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My membership expires in January 2024.
I wasnt sure about the exact date it's expiring.

I just spoke with an ITC Club Culinaire agent to get clarity.

This is what the agent confirmed to me multiple times.

1. If I renew my subscription anytime in January, validity of my existing vouchers would get extended.
For how long? He wouldnt say.

2. Select and Elite Memberships are available at 21K and 14K points
15% discount is probably available till the end on January. I'm not sure though.

3. Free night cert stays dont count towards Gold/Platinum annual stay requirements.

4. I can renew only after the Culinaire team gets in touch in the second week (he first said).
Later he said, he will get them to contact me (or maybe an email may arrive) before my membership expiry date (Jan 6th).

Heisenberg37

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does itc culinaire elite membership provide complimentary stay for 1 night or 2?
Is it worth 21k?
Need your suggestions

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
My 2 cents into this
ITC Cullinaire membership is not worth it as per my experience.
The complementary stay vouchers are eligible only for a handful of hotels , which can be booked under 7-8k GP for a night if planned properly.
The food vouchers along with the membership only gives 25-50% discount unlike Accor which gives complementary set lunch or buffet in select properties.

The best offer to get the Cullinaire membership was about 11k GP for select and 14k GP for elite in last December and I feel that should be the actual pricing from the same.

Instead of wasting 21k GP for 2 complementary stay one can use it wisely to secure 3 nights in those resorts if booked under the ITC promo fares like ITC Kakatiya/Welcome Bay Port Blair/Royal Bengal goes for about 6500 To 7000 GP under promotion.