• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Rewards League - April 2024.. rewards upto ₹15K. - NO LTF Tata Neu CC offer this year..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Another Superb Deal from Tata Neu this year as well, for the TATA IPL season 2024....

However, there is no LTF offer for Tata Neu Cards.. unlike last year.. It seems they must have got enough Cards in their books..

More details about this years' Rewards League soon...

--Edit New details added...

One Most commenly used, use-case scenario:

EDIT: --
The numbers metnioned here are higly variable in nature, depending upon the options you chose to fit your spending pattern..
The outcomes may vary hugely depending upon options.. YMMV !!

1713201207595.png

1713191632973.jpeg 1713192179862.png

1713191729073.png 1713192296994.png

1713192363113.png

Last edited:

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
If i order HORLICKS through 1mg then will that be eligible for wellness warrior badge?
(Obviously order value being above 1000)

Anyone??
Yes eligible Tom

@pinki hope your brain got no issues with my gif...pun intended

jeevanreddy58

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My Tata neu infinity statement was generated yesterday. Usual 1.5% neucoins for UPI transactions are split calendar month wise and i get previous months UPI rewards in current months statement - Eg. My statement generation date is 20. On April 20, I get neucoins for UPI transactions from Mar 1- Mar 20 from previous statement and Mar 21-Mar31 from current statement. For transactions from April 1-April 20 i used to get in May 20 statement.

To my surprise, i got neu coins for UPI spends from May 1-May 20 also in the same statement. Maybe they've changed terms and conditions

PS - I've not got bonus 3.5% coins for Utility and tata cliq spends done between May 1- May 20
Oh.. mine is generated on 19th. it is as usual for me..

Harsha896

TF Premier
I am done with 4 badges and need to do 2 more food deliveries for 5th badge, but now whenever I try to get some food delivery, it says all drivers are busy. I have tried at multiple different times but I get the same error message. Anyone facing the same issue?
As they are using magicpin in their backend for food deliveries, this is happening from last few weeks in magicpin also..

CosmicCat

TF Ace
Another Superb Deal from Tata Neu this year as well, for the TATA IPL season 2024....

However, there is no LTF offer for Tata Neu Cards.. unlike last year.. It seems they must have got enough Cards in their books..

More details about this years' Rewards League soon...

--Edit New details added...

One Most commenly used, use-case scenario:

EDIT: --
The numbers metnioned here are higly variable in nature, depending upon the options you chose to fit your spending pattern..
The outcomes may vary hugely depending upon options.. YMMV !!

1713201207595.png

1713191632973.jpeg

1713192179862.png

1713191729073.png
1713192296994.png

1713192363113.png
I was one badge away to complete the five-badge milestone (which gives ₹2,000 NeuCoins upon completion) and for the 5th one (Bill Slayer), I had completed 4 out of 5 bill payments, and was awaiting for the 5th bill payment, which was a hard one for me to find before 31st May.

But, all of a sudden today, they marked the Bill Slayer badge as completed, and provided ₹2000 NeuCoins as well. 😂

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I was one badge away to complete the five-badge milestone (which gives ₹2,000 NeuCoins upon completion) and for the 5th one (Bill Slayer), I had completed 4 out of 5 bill payments, and was awaiting for the 5th bill payment, which was a hard one for me to find before 31st May.

But, all of a sudden today, they marked the Bill Slayer badge as completed, and unlocked the 5th badge and provided ₹2000 NeuCoins as well. 😂
I think some other user also reported the same...
Congratulations 🎊

leonneel

TF Premier

But, all of a sudden today, they marked the Bill Slayer badge as completed, and provided ₹2000 NeuCoins as well. 😂
Same went for me. Badge unlocked on 4th bill pay.

Receive 5 badges after Spending 7200 Rupees on Tata Neu.

UPI Transaction - 1000 Rupees - 100 Neu Coins earned
Grocery 5 transactions - 2500 Rupees spent - 125 Neu Coins + 200 additional for Badge earning
Bills Payment 5 transactions - 1500 - 75 Neu Coins + 100 additional for badge earning
1 trendsetter - 2200 rupees spent - 110 Neu Coins + 200 additional for badge earnings

Total Earnings = 2000 Neu Coins for completing 5 badges + 600 Neu Coins for different badges + 310 Neu Coins as 5% earnings.

Total Spends = 7.2k
Total Earnings = 2910 Neu Coins

Attachments

• IMG_7422.png
    IMG_7422.png
    226.6 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: SSV

kushhh

TF Ace
I have placed order for Tws Buds on Tata cliq , i can see 200 neu coins and badge reflecting (which will take a month to confirm ), but I am not sure , I will get the neu coins and badge as Electronic items are excluded from tata cliq.
Anyone here , who got the neu coins confirmed even if they ordered excluded items

Last edited:

kushhh

TF Ace
I have placed order for Tws Buds on Tata cliq , i can see 200 neu coins and badge reflecting (which will take a month to confirm ), but I am not sure , I will get the neu coins and badge as Electronic items are excluded from tata cliq.
Anyone here , who got the neu coins confirmed even if they ordered excluded items
@SSV . . Need your help