• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tap & pay to ₹100-300 Amazon shopping voucher from visa on both credit, debit and prepaid cards

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Ace

Eligible Cards

Inactive Cards: Cards with no Tap to pay transactions done between April'23- March'24.

Active Cards: Cards with at least 1 Tap to pay transaction done between April'23- March'24

Offer​

Inactive Cards: Get a ₹100* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 1 Tap to pay transaction and an additional ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 3 Tap to pay transactions.

Active Cards: Get a ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 10 Tap to pay transactions

Eligibility​

All prepaid, debit card and credit cards are eligible according to active and inactive terms.

All transactions of ₹300 or above qualify
*Voucher can only be claimed after 15 days from the last eligible transaction

Claim your voucher​

Offer valid from 29th April 2024 till 28th October 2024
https://visataptopay.poshvine.com/

For detail offer and t&c visit visa offer section here
https://www.visa.co.in/pay-with-visa/taptopay-offer.html

Last edited:

aparnahm

TF Buzz
I have not enabled tap and pay till now on any cards. Do I need to enable, make transactions of Rs. 300 & above and then wait for vouchers? Can anybody clarify pls? I have gone through the entire thread but did not get clarity.

#aniket

TF Ace
I have not enabled tap and pay till now on any cards. Do I need to enable,
Yes you need to enable.
Without enabling, contactless payments,
how are you supposed to transact?
make transactions of Rs. 300 & above and then wait for vouchers? Can anybody clarify pls? I have gone through the entire thread but did not get clarity.
Yes, it's required, it's clearly mentioned in the OP's post and others posts/comments as well ⏬, which means you haven't gone through the entire thread nicely.

Eligibility​

All transactions of ₹300 or above qualify
*Voucher can only be claimed after 15 days
from the last eligible transactions.

Last edited:

aparnahm

TF Buzz
Yes you need to enable.
Without enabling, contactless payments,
how are you supposed to transact?

Yes, it's required, it's clearly mentioned in the OP's post and others posts/comments as well ⏬, which means you haven't gone through the entire thread nicely.
My question about enabling contactless payment was a rhetorical one. This is perfectly understood.
The thread only confused me. My confusion was, what is termed as inactive and active card. This is not clearly mentioned in any comment I feel. I could nto even register my cards in the portal and the error I got was I am not qualified. I even wrote the CS and their reply was even more vague.
Thanks for the clarification.

#aniket

TF Ace
My question about enabling contactless payment was a rhetorical one. This is perfectly understood.
Okay, great then.
The thread only confused me. My confusion was, what is termed as inactive and active card. This is not clearly mentioned in any comment I feel.
If tap to pay txn was not processed in last F/Y, i.e between April 1, 2023 to 31st March, 2024 (both days included), it's termed as an Inactive Cards.

Those cards which are not inactive cards are Active Cards. 🤡
I could nto even register my cards in the portal and the error I got was I am not qualified.
Firstly participate and become eligible to proceed further.
I even wrote the CS and their reply was even more vague.
What was the reply? Attach the screenshot.
Thanks for the clarification.
Welcome

Last edited:

aparnahm

TF Buzz
Okay, great then.

If tap to pay txn was not processed between April 1, 2023 to April 28, 2024, it's termed as an Inactive Cards.

Those cards which are not inactive cards are Active Cards. 🤡

Firstly participate and become eligible to proceed further.

What was the reply? Attach the screenshot.

Welcome
1716450323436.png