• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Standard Chartered Card Declined

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Last Month I Applied For StandChartered Digi Smart CC it Was Declined

How Many Months I Need To Wait To Apply Again?

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
6 months, Need to wait or apply after 3 months with different mobile and email I’d how did you know rejected? received sms or email

chinmay

TF Select
Last Month I Applied For StandChartered Digi Smart CC it Was Declined

How Many Months I Need To Wait To Apply Again?
I just checking,
Do you already have another active CC from StanC? In that case you will not be eligible for DigiSmart

AFAIK the SC DigiSmart card cannot be issued if you have any other StanC card as this card can only exist as standalone card.

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I just checking,
Do you already have another active CC from StanC? In that case you will not be eligible for DigiSmart

AFAIK the SC DigiSmart card cannot be issued if you have any other StanC card as this card can only exist as standalone card.
No I Don't Have Any SC Carda

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
I just checking,

You can apply DigiSmart if you have other ccs. I applied DigiSmart, SmartEarn, then Ultimate after having SV Titanium. All got approved with shared limit. I cancelled DigiSmart and SmartEarn later on

chinmay

TF Select
You can apply DigiSmart if you have other ccs. I applied DigiSmart, SmartEarn, then Ultimate after having SV Titanium. All got approved with shared limit. I cancelled DigiSmart and SmartEarn later on
Ah! Looks like the criteria must have changed now for good.

Back in 2019 I’m very sure this was the criteria that DigiSmart cannot be issued if you have any other StanC CC