• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

StanC vs HSBC Credit Card?

AsB

TF Ace
If you have to pick up Standard Chartered Credit card or HSBC Credit Card, which one would you go for , considering, you are not getting any premium or super premium variants of any of these?

Btw, @TechnoFino , can we have a separate sub-forum for Credit Card Comparison ? Just a thought?

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
I have both HSBC Platinum and Stan Chart Platinum. HSBC Platinum offers 750 Rs. joining benefits and a cash back of Rs. 2000 on spending of Rs. 20000 or more in the first 60 days of card activation. HSBC Platinum has no annual or joining fees.

On the other side on Stan Chart I got 1200Rs Amazon Voucher on card activation (this offer is no longer available now) and a cash back of Rs. 500 on spending 5000 in first 60 days of joining.

This card comes with an annual fee of Rs. 295.

In terms of offer, I seldom find offers on StanChart Platinum, recent one was 150 Rs. off on Swiggy. HSBC platinum used to offer 5% on Amazon, now a days HSBC and constricted most of its offers to HSBC Cash back card.

Reactions: AsB

Gautham

TF Premier
If you have to pick up Standard Chartered Credit card or HSBC Credit Card, which one would you go for , considering, you are not getting any premium or super premium variants of any of these?

Btw, @TechnoFino , can we have a separate sub-forum for Credit Card Comparison ? Just a thought?
StanC any day. Regular usage gives u opportunity for LE which one day might end up in Ultimate foot steps.

Reactions: AsB

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
HSBC is also offering LTF premier card (their top card) if annual salary credit is above 30 Laks. this card was paused for few months but not they are string this again.
Hi, this looks interesting. Can you share some more information? I can't find any info on their website..Thanks.

Last edited:

alphadark7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hi, this looks interesting. Can you share some more information? I can't find any info on their website..Thanks.
Please share more details on this
HSBC has a Premier banking feature where they issue top-level variant of CC
There are 2 types: Savings and Salary

If someone has a monthly salary of above 2.5 to 3 lakhs which is credited then you can open the 0AMB account and you can get the Premier card along with the same.

Or else you maintain over 40 lakhs in the savings account and you will be eligible for the card.

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
HSBC has a Premier banking feature where they issue top-level variant of CC
There are 2 types: Savings and Salary

If someone has a monthly salary of above 2.5 to 3 lakhs which is credited then you can open the 0AMB account and you can get the Premier card along with the same.

Or else you maintain over 40 lakhs in the savings account and you will be eligible for the card.
Thanks.

Ok, so for this one need to open Zero AMB Salary account and then get the card. I thought it was offered just basis Payslips.