• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Spotify Premium Subscription - 3 months - Giveaway

Hi,

If any one needs Spotify Premium Subscription - 3 months, Kindly post a comment.

How to redeem Spotify Premium:

1. Go to www.spotify.com/ppt/microsoft/ to get started
  2. Log in / Sign up
  3. Get Premium
*Offer valid for 1 person/account. Offer redeemable while supplies last. Offer applies to Spotify Premium Individual. ₹119/month after trial. Cancel anytime. Only open to users who haven’t tried Spotify Premium before. Spotify terms apply. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.

Screenshot_5-4-2024_75727_outlook.live.com.jpeg

helloworld

TF Legend
Why people going for separate paid service when similar service bundled with existing plans like prime music, wynk music, saavn etc. If its the wide range of content, I'm confident that these services already covered those, moreover can't it sufficient to satisfy or cover all types of music.

Also, these services providing HD and 320kbps music for quality listening (which ofcourse, 90% depends on the music device that we used for listening).

Anything special that spotify provides .. (if its the similar songs or auto queue, most of them can be satisfied with even youtube music - pretty much accurate most of the time).

ad-free option exist for all these apps at much cheaper price than spotify.

Why dedicted app need purchase for music that already available in other channels, whats so special?

Last edited:
Why people going for separate paid service when similar service bundled with existing plans like prime music, wynk music, saavn etc. If its the wide range of content, I'm confident that these services already covered those, moreover can't it sufficient to satisfy or cover all types of music.

Also, these services providing HD and 320kbps music for quality listening (which ofcourse, 90% depends on the music device that we used for listening).

Anything special that spotify provides .. (if its the similar songs or auto queue, most of them can be satisfied with even youtube music - pretty much accurate most of the time).

Why dedicted app need purchase for music that already available in other channels, whats so special?
Recently, the Prime Music is better, in the past many songs will not be available in Prime Music. Saavn is one among the best in the industry. i liked Saavn for the playlists it has. Coming to Spotify, i guess people go for this premium subscription for its ad-free version.
Saavn is better than Spotify..