<Solved> Car loan pay EMI with credit card

VijayflyRaven

I am looking for a bank which accepts emi of car loan on credit card. I need a car loan for 5 to 7 years and fund 80% at least for a 45 lakh on road price.

I want to maximise use of credit card for this purchase. Anyone paying car loan using Bharat bill pay?

Solution: PNB allows bbps to use credit card via bbps

Edit:
Waiting for someone to confirm it in a real use case. So far we have only the Twitter feed from PNB claiming it to be possible.

I am looking for a bank which accepts emi of car loan on credit card. I need a car loan for 5 to 7 years and fund 80% at least for a 45 lakh on road price.

I want to maximise use of credit card for this purchase. Anyone paying car loan using Bharat bill pay?
Only Mobikiwik and freecharge allows to pay with credit card but they charge some convinience fee.

If you have ace credit card, it's best.

amit5ire

Reality Check: Has anyone recently used a credit card to pay an EMI of PNB's car loan?

VikasBhindwar

I have loan from PNB. How are you paying by credit card? Because it can't let me use credit card for payment.

credit_debit

Bhai, car loan EMI ki baat ho rahi hai to Home loan EMI ki kyon nahi? If Car loan EMI is possible by any means by using CC, then home loan EMI should also be technically possible??

VijayflyRaven

Any loan repayment will be then possible who are present on BBPS but I am not able to find any app or site where BBPS loan repayment supports credit card.
Are you able to fetch the bills on bbps? Then PayZapp can be used as it works now for bbps (even credit card).

It says pnb is the first bank. So only pnb holders can check now. If it works, then other banks will work too when they join bbps.