• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

KrisFlyer Miles Singapore Airlines Spontaneous Escape Offer

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
IMG_1320.png

Singapore Airline has launched its lucrative Spontaneous Escape promotion which will save you 30% on the miles requirements. Let's discuss how to maximize it if you're planning a trip with Singapore AIrline:

The offer is for the award booking which will eventually save you 30% of what it requires as points at usual times. A few things to keep in mind:

• This is for Business Class, Premium Economy and Economy Class only, everyone's favourite First Class / Suites aren't included for the discounted rate.
  • The booking must be made by 31st May for the travel of the month of June, 2023.
  • Some Blackout days are there, it's wise to check the rate calendar
Let's check the Business and Economy Class redemption:

The Business and Economy Class redemption will have 5 sectors i.e. South East Asia, North Asia, West Asia & Africa, Southwest Pacific, Europe.

For Example Singapore to Kolkata will cost only 30,100 miles in Business Class with no Blackout dates where the usual miles requirement is 43,000 for Saver.
For Example Singapore to Bangalore will cost only 14,000 miles in Economy Class with Blackout dates of 2-4th June, 2023, where the usual miles requirement is 20,000 for Saver.

The Premium Economy will have 4 sectors i.e. North Asia, West Asia & Africa, Southwest Pacific, Europe.

Singapore to Shanghai Premium Economy will cost only 23,150 miles with Blackout dates of 4-5th June, 11th June, 18th June, 2023 where the usual miles requirement is 34,500 miles for Saver.

For the detail routes and other information, do visit Singapore Airline's official page by
Clicking Here

So let us know which one you've redeemed so far or where you're planning to!

img-1536839001-811-1729-p-45F8A2F7-D648-5621-F17F2C67965FB643-2544003__aWxvdmVrZWxseQo_CropRes...jpg

wokrishnahai

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thank you for this info. The only catch is the visa here. As one needs to manage and get that. And if one ends up booking a flight and then the visa is denied that I am not sure whether you get your refund back or not.

Would really appreciate if you could shed some light on the refund and cancellation policy also.

Thanks,
Krishna

Shadow747

TF Buzz
Thank you for this info. The only catch is the visa here. As one needs to manage and get that. And if one ends up booking a flight and then the visa is denied that I am not sure whether you get your refund back or not.

Would really appreciate if you could shed some light on the refund and cancellation policy also.

Thanks,
Krishna
Spontaneous escape bookings are non refundable and non changeable. Only book if you can go.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
IMG_1320.png

Singapore Airline has launched its lucrative Spontaneous Escape promotion which will save you 30% on the miles requirements. Let's discuss how to maximize it if you're planning a trip with Singapore AIrline:

The offer is for the award booking which will eventually save you 30% of what it requires as points at usual times. A few things to keep in mind:

• This is for Business Class, Premium Economy and Economy Class only, everyone's favourite First Class / Suites aren't included for the discounted rate.
  • The booking must be made by 31st May for the travel of the month of June, 2023.
  • Some Blackout days are there, it's wise to check the rate calendar
Let's check the Business and Economy Class redemption:

The Business and Economy Class redemption will have 5 sectors i.e. South East Asia, North Asia, West Asia & Africa, Southwest Pacific, Europe.

For Example Singapore to Kolkata will cost only 30,100 miles in Business Class with no Blackout dates where the usual miles requirement is 43,000 for Saver.
For Example Singapore to Bangalore will cost only 14,000 miles in Economy Class with Blackout dates of 2-4th June, 2023, where the usual miles requirement is 20,000 for Saver.

The Premium Economy will have 4 sectors i.e. North Asia, West Asia & Africa, Southwest Pacific, Europe.

Singapore to Shanghai Premium Economy will cost only 23,150 miles with Blackout dates of 4-5th June, 11th June, 18th June, 2023 where the usual miles requirement is 34,500 miles for Saver.

For the detail routes and other information, do visit Singapore Airline's official page by
Clicking Here

So let us know which one you've redeemed so far or where you're planning to!

img-1536839001-811-1729-p-45F8A2F7-D648-5621-F17F2C67965FB643-2544003__aWxvdmVrZWxseQo_CropRes...jpg
Is this valid only for flights operated by SQ or can it be used to book flights operated by other Star Alliance member airlines?

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Try to book Singapore Airlines tickets in Turkish miles you will find the right prices :p Turkish Miles is good for Europe flights(It's 19k for India to Europe), if you check for Singapore I highly doubt you will get for cheaper miles.
which all countries except france & switzerland?