• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Simpl app fraud

madhvanu

TF Neo
My transaction issue is going with Simpl app, I got a Msg on WhatsApp that here is Vishal from simpl team got your issue, i am providing you a simpl from please fill that from first time i got a otp i filled in a from then. He said there is some server issue is going. please fill the form with new otp i did that again and What I see on app there is some electricity bill id has been added on my app now he was sending me fastag otp and adked me to fill the form again. I checked on my app again I found there is Calcutta Electricity autopay was added I deleted that one and now I tensed. Please help what should i do now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230602_005405.jpg
    Screenshot_20230602_005405.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 109

Tejo

TF Legend
My transaction issue is going with Simpl app, I got a Msg on WhatsApp that here is Vishal from simpl team got your issue, i am providing you a simpl from please fill that from first time i got a otp i filled in a from then. He said there is some server issue is going. please fill the form with new otp i did that again and What I see on app there is some electricity bill id has been added on my app now he was sending me fastag otp and adked me to fill the form again. I checked on my app again I found there is Calcutta Electricity autopay was added I deleted that one and now I tensed. Please help what should i do now.
i suggest you to title as " fraud transaction via simpl"

if you have issue regarding transaction, dont publicity it.

! you should nt share otp to anyone*

you have given otp, so you are liable upto 10k, Anyway try with simple cc.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
The message says simpl never asks for otp
So simply never share your otp with anyone

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Post in thread 'What is SIMPL?' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/what-is-simpl.14512/post-255857

Kranthi

TF Neo
I have simpl account. Using this account I can purchase online from different
apps. I have the account balance of Rs.24,000. Somebody made multiple
transanctions worth Rs. 6150 on Blinkit.com to purchase the grocery.
Blinkit.com will be having the details of the person who made the fradulent
transactions. I called the call centre and asked for the details of the fradulent.
But, it should go through the cyber crime cell only. Please help me in this regard
to get my hard earned money back. Thanks and Regards, Kranthi

Attachments

• Fradulent transactions.png
    Fradulent transactions.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 21

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I have simpl account. Using this account I can purchase online from different
apps. I have the account balance of Rs.24,000. Somebody made multiple
transanctions worth Rs. 6150 on Blinkit.com to purchase the grocery.
Blinkit.com will be having the details of the person who made the fradulent
transactions. I called the call centre and asked for the details of the fradulent.
But, it should go through the cyber crime cell only. Please help me in this regard
to get my hard earned money back. Thanks and Regards, Kranthi
post your grievance on Simpl twitter desk.
mine was sorted through them only, and post that I deleted my account.

I have faced a similar fraud transaction on Simpl on 14 Oct 2023.
9:58 am I received a IVR call from 9176787671 saying that someone has transacted for Rs.5000/- from my Simpl account and to stop the payment please enter the code.
9:59 am I received an sms from Simpl, unknowingly I entered the OTP on IVR
10:01 am I received another sms that Rs.4746.0 on Blinkit charged via Simpl.

I have already filed a Cyber crime and a FIR for this incident.