• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Showing late payment

kumaresh b

TF Buzz
i took a car loan from p&s bank in nov 2018. i have already closed the loan account in july 2020. although i always made the payment on time , today while checking my fill cibil report , it was foung out that the bank has reported 18 late payments. just to make clear , i never tracked my cibil score earlier thinking that i am doing every payment on time, so my cibil should be doing good too.
can anything be done now to rectify it or its too late now

i took a car loan from p&s bank in nov 2018. i have already closed the loan account in july 2020. although i always made the payment on time , today while checking my fill cibil report , it was foung out that the bank has reported 18 late payments. just to make clear , i never tracked my cibil score earlier thinking that i am doing every payment on time, so my cibil should be doing good too.
can anything be done now to rectify it or its too late now
Contact the bank with all the proofs that you have. Keep escalating until resolved. As a final option seek help from RBI Ombudsman. In my opinion you must try and get it resolved ASAP otherwise these many late payments will haunt you for a long long time.

My ICICI Credit card due date is today and I have paid my bill via HDFC DC Bill pay on 6th March. It is yet to credited to my icici cc account. They mentioned today is a non-banking day so it will be credited to my cc on 11th March and there won’t be any late payment charges/penalty. Is that true? Any other suggestions to save my cibil from late payment entry?

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My ICICI Credit card due date is today and I have paid my bill via HDFC DC Bill pay on 6th March. It is yet to credited to my icici cc account. They mentioned today is a non-banking day so it will be credited to my cc on 11th March and there won’t be any late payment charges/penalty. Is that true? Any other suggestions to save my cibil from late payment entry?
Upto 3 days grace is allowed beyond due date , won't impact cibil- next time onwards pay in advance

Payment date on your statement will be the actual date on which you made the payment thru bill pay.

Payment date on your statement will be the actual date on which you made the payment thru bill pay.
Upto 3 days grace is allowed beyond due date , won't impact cibil- next time onwards pay in advance
Yesterday waited till 6 pm and called CC upon the payment not reflecting on the credit card. He simply said I don't see any payment under process, you can pay the bill(65K) again via upi to avoid any late payment reporting or charges. I said not required, but paid the min due as discussed before. The exe confirmed receipt of the same.

Guess what, within 15 mins the 65K payment credit with 6th as the payment date.

Good thing, I didn't pay another 65K🫡