• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I upgrade or not?

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
I am holding HDFC Moneyback card LTF with limit of 11L and recently got Tata Neu Infinity card with shared limit. So for HDFC haven't offered any upgrade for my moneyback and today I got upgrade offer to FYF Millenia.
Since Tata Neu Infinity card provides 5% on billpay and I am already holding Amazon ICICI & Axis Flipkart as LTF, I don't see any use in upgrading to FYF Millenia. I can take it if it is LTF as Moneyback card is useless.
I am holding a salary account with hdfc for 10+ years. Is there anyway to convert this to LTF Card?

binno

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I first mailed them to convert my tata neu plus ltf
Then mailed to increase my limit
Got 150k from 100k
Requested for upgrade to tata neu infinity
Then now moneyback to milennia ltf
All approved

You can DM me anytime

Gautam3

TF Buzz
I first mailed them to convert my tata neu plus ltf
Then mailed to increase my limit
Got 150k from 100k
Requested for upgrade to tata neu infinity
Then now moneyback to milennia ltf
All approved

You can DM me anytime
Can you please tell me which variant moneyback card you had? and how much you used and when moneyback card you got?

binno

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can you please tell me which variant moneyback card you had? and how much you used and when moneyback card you got?
1.Visa
2.50k unbilled amount before i mailed them for upgradation .. Also i spend 50k because i was getting 1750 voucher on spending 49k
I also have something aroung 30-40k loan on cc
Before september month, I used around 2-3k per month for the last 4-5 months
I also have preferred account in hdfc .. Where i maintain 200k
3.sept 2021 .. Got the mb card issued

Gautam3

TF Buzz
1.Visa
2.50k unbilled amount before i mailed them for upgradation .. Also i spend 50k because i was getting 1750 voucher on spending 49k
I also have something aroung 30-40k loan on cc
Before september month, I used around 2-3k per month for the last 4-5 months
I also have preferred account in hdfc .. Where i maintain 200k
3.sept 2021 .. Got the mb card issued
Is it normal moneyback card or business moneyback card? What was your limit on moneyback card? I have normal saving account. I think I should upgrade my saving account to Classic or Preferred.