• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Diamond Salary Account - Best Card Option & Benefits?

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

Brijesh

TF Buzz
Hi everyone,

I'm considering converting my father's SBI savings account to a Salary Account under the SGSP (STATE GOVERNMENT SALARY PACKAGE) Diamond Category. He currently holds a savings account with SBI and falls under the SGSP Diamond Category. I'm seeking advice on which specific card I should request from the bank for this account upgrade and what additional benefits it might offer compared to a regular savings account.

Additionally, I'd like to know about any other perks or privileges associated with this category, such as insurance coverage, overdraft facilities, priority customer service, and discounts at partner merchants.

Any insights or personal experiences with SBI's Salary Accounts in the SGSP Diamond Category would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

Hey @MrWick I’ve heard you’re the go-to expert in this field! Could you lend me a hand, please?

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.