• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Credit Card rejection

karuturi24

TF Buzz
Hello everyone,

I had two sbi cards ( BPCL and Apollo) and closed both the cards in 2021. I had one late entry (30 days delay) in BPCL card.
After closing sbi cards, I have been trying to get new SBI card since 2 years, everytime it is getting rejected. Because of late entry in the past is the reason for the rejection?

My CIBIL is around 758
I have normal savings account from 2010.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
Yes, you have your answer.

Btw, you shouldn't have close the all SBI cards in this situation.You can change card variant bb requesting cc.

hema220

TF Premier
Everything is possible with SBI cards. I used different mobile number for SBI card application, due to this I got several calls to ask the details and confirm (that time my friend working with sbi cards, and told that different mobile number is the reason for too many calls and delay in acceptance.) He personally looked into my application and found that wrong kyc documents uploaded for my application, he flagged that with verification team and removed otherwise my application maybe rejected (he told that) .

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone,

I had two sbi cards ( BPCL and Apollo) and closed both the cards in 2021. I had one late entry (30 days delay) in BPCL card.
After closing sbi cards, I have been trying to get new SBI card since 2 years, everytime it is getting rejected. Because of late entry in the past is the reason for the rejection?

My CIBIL is around 758
I have normal savings account from 2010.
T r y offline with good knowledge agent

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Everything is possible with SBI cards. I used different mobile number for SBI card application, due to this I got several calls to ask the details and confirm (that time my friend working with sbi cards, and told that different mobile number is the reason for too many calls and delay in acceptance.) He personally looked into my application and found that wrong kyc documents uploaded for my application, he flagged that with verification team and removed otherwise my application maybe rejected (he told that) .
were u able to get card.. I currently hold sbi cashback card with 3L limit.. when applying for SBi core card (like click, save) got rejected twice
any way to get it approved ..780 cibil , 100% payment history,,,salary close to 2L.. (do you think my application is flagged as well? also any cooling period for SBI??

hema220

TF Premier
were u able to get card.. I currently hold sbi cashback card with 3L limit.. when applying for SBi core card (like click, save) got rejected twice
any way to get it approved ..780 cibil , 100% payment history,,,salary close to 2L.. (do you think my application is flagged as well? also any cooling period for SBI??
Actually I am holding ola SBI card, never tried for core card. I am not sure about cooling period. in my case, they wrongly uploaded my kyc documents I.e. someone else document is added along with my document. If my friend didn't find it on time then my application is rejected directly (as he told me that). As per my experience, there is possibility that your application may be rejected due their (sbi card) mistake not yours.

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Actually I am holding ola SBI card, never tried for core card. I am not sure about cooling period. in my case, they wrongly uploaded my kyc documents I.e. someone else document is added along with my document. If my friend didn't find it on time then my application is rejected directly (as he told me that). As per my experience, there is possibility that your application may be rejected due their (sbi card) mistake not yours.
i need one core card .. last rejection 5 months ago.. after 6 months will go to a near by mall and apply from SBI kiosk