• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sapphiro Credit Card conditions

KGSIPO

TF Buzz
I am having previlage banking savings account with ICICI. My RM is ready to give me Sapphiro Credit Card LTF and I am hesitant to take. The main reason for hesitation is that i may be finally end up with both joining and annual fees. What is the care i have to take and what are the documents i have to obtain from them so that this card will be having no joining fees and no annual fees. What are the check points. Although RM is friendly, everything is business for them. Please guide.

sidp

TF Ace
I am having previlage banking savings account with ICICI. My RM is ready to give me Sapphiro Credit Card LTF and I am hesitant to take. The main reason for hesitation is that i may be finally end up with both joining and annual fees. What is the care i have to take and what are the documents i have to obtain from them so that this card will be having no joining fees and no annual fees. What are the check points. Although RM is friendly, everything is business for them. Please guide.
Get proof of commitment from rm through call or official mail id.
Once you card is approved, mail customer care and ask them confirm it is unconditional ltf i.e. no jf or af without any condition of spends or banking relationship. They'll revert you within 48hrs. Only after that you should activate the card. If you don't activate they can't charge you anything even if it happens to be paid.