• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revised terms and conditions for Spend based milestones

AsB

TF Ace
Devaluation alert
Affected cards- all axis bank credit cards
Effective from date- 5/03/2023
1% surcharge for rent payment upto Rs. 1500 per transaction.
No Reward points for Insurance premium payment.
Rent, Wallet transactions will not be counted towards monthly milestone benefit & annual fees reversal.

4E2AF578-113C-4E20-AB4E-0A500D1FE6B0.png 4E2AF578-113C-4E20-AB4E-0A500D1FE6B0.png

Full details here - http://Axbk.in/UNlPi9NbP1k

Last edited by a moderator:

dealsense

TF Buzz
If one pays rent through Magnus card post 5th March on Payzapp (through Red Girraffe), will that be counted as insurance payment or rent payment?
Yes. I did a rental transaction on Mar/2. Though i have not received the regular rewards till now and ticket is still open with their customer service but they have explicitly confirmed that this transaction will be considered for the milestone benefit.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes. I did a rental transaction on Mar/2. Though i have not received the regular rewards till now and ticket is still open with their customer service but they have explicitly confirmed that this transaction will be considered for the milestone benefit.
But how did you make the rental txn?

gowthamselvam

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Ok, here is the response from Axis Magnus Support (Premium.Experience@axisbank.com)
@helloworld @cmg @004archit

This is what I wrote

This is what they replied
Hi @Copycat
Your Question - b) That Insurance payments will be included in the monthly spend milestone calculation.
Their response - B) As of now for milestone benefit of 25000 edge reward points on achieving the spends of 1 Lakh in a calendar month, the wallet transactions were not considered as spends for milestone benefit. However, effective from 05-03-2023 the rental transaction spends will also not be considered for milestone benefit.

They have mentioned that rent is excluded from the monthly milestone. However insurance payment is considered for monthly milestone. am i correct ?

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi @Copycat
Your Question - b) That Insurance payments will be included in the monthly spend milestone calculation.
Their response - B) As of now for milestone benefit of 25000 edge reward points on achieving the spends of 1 Lakh in a calendar month, the wallet transactions were not considered as spends for milestone benefit. However, effective from 05-03-2023 the rental transaction spends will also not be considered for milestone benefit.

They have mentioned that rent is excluded from the monthly milestone. However insurance payment is considered for monthly milestone. am i correct ?

Yes, insurance payment is considered in the monthly milestone
Per transaction limit for insurance is 1L (i.e. 6000 ER). If you pay 1.1 lakh in a single transaction you will still get only 6000 ER, however 1.1 lakh will be considered in your monthly & annual milestones

gowthamselvam

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yes, insurance payment is considered in the monthly milestone
Per transaction limit for insurance is 1L (i.e. 6000 ER). If you pay 1.1 lakh in a single transaction you will still get only 6000 ER, however 1.1 lakh will be considered in your monthly & annual milestones
@Copycat Thank you for your response.

Last edited: