• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Repository of Email IDS of important personnel

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
HI,
As the name suggests I am creating a repository containing the email ids of important banking personnel of various banks
Disclaimer: This should be the last point of communication/escalation after you have exhausted all your channels of communication/escalation before going to the rbi ombudsman.

HDFC Bank
Sashi.Jagdishan@hdfcbank.com
Parag.rao@hdfcbank.com

ICICI Bank
sandeep.bakshi@icicibank.com
girish.sehgal@icicibank.com

AMEX
sanjay.khanna@aexp.com
steve.squeri@aexp.com

Kindly dm me or reply in this thread for other bank personnel and i will keep editing the thread.

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
HI,
As the name suggest I am creating a repository containing the email ids of important banking personals of various banks

I will add the email ids if the mods allow me to do just wanted to get clarification regarding the same
I would suggest replacing the words "important personals" with "important personnel" in the thread title so that it actaully means its oringial intention...

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
@bhavyegoel @bvc19296 @CMG @Rkr @Subhankar
kindly let me know if i can proceed
Idea is good...But putting personal email ids of Important personnels of banks may lead to unnecessary spamming thus resolution time frame will become more and more...We cant write any bank personnels directly regarding our issues/Concerns/Clarifications as there is channels already made to put our things in right manner and approach...Yeah but one can escalate the ones concern if one can't get the resolution through laid down channels like customer care->Senior desk at customer care->Grievance Redressal at Various levels->PNO of the bank->Even one can approach CEO of the bank/Institutions and last BO of RBI is always there.

Still suggesting if you want to put then you must write down the procedure and sequence of approach along with how and when to approach along with Cautions like when not to approach directly...

Bottom note-Imp mail ids of most banking care of different banks are already put by @TechnoFino dada..

Sharing the link ,so kindly go through and still If you have some more details or informations then suggesting go ahead and put it in correct way as i have suggested above.
Thread 'All Bank Credit Card Department Email ID & Phone No'
https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/all-bank-credit-card-department-email-id-phone-no.529/

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Idea is good...But putting personal email ids of Important personnels of banks may lead to unnecessary spamming thus resolution time frame will become more and more...We cant write any bank personnels directly regarding our issues/Concerns/Clarifications as there is channels already made to put our things in right manner and approach...Yeah but one can escalate the ones concern if one can't get the resolution through laid down channels like customer care->Senior desk at customer care->Grievance Redressal at Various levels->PNO of the bank->Even one can approach CEO of the bank/Institutions and last BO of RBI is always there.

Still suggesting if you want to put then you must write down the procedure and sequence of approach along with how and when to approach along with Cautions like when not to approach directly...

Bottom note-Imp mail ids of most banking care of different banks are already put by @TechnoFino dada..

Sharing the link ,so kindly go through and still If you have some more details or informations then suggesting go ahead and put it in correct way as i have suggested above.
Thread 'All Bank Credit Card Department Email ID & Phone No'
https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/all-bank-credit-card-department-email-id-phone-no.529/
agree with you.
this was the main reason i didnt put out there emails before asking mods about it.
anyways i will put a disclaimer that use this email as a last resort before rbi ombudsman portal

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
agree with you.
this was the main reason i didnt put out there emails before asking mods about it.
anyways i will put a disclaimer that use this email as a last resort before rbi ombudsman portal
Most of the time we don't get reply from the personal mail ids of bank md's

hs23

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
HI,
As the name suggests I am creating a repository containing the email ids of important banking personnel of various banks
Disclaimer: This should be the last point of communication/escalation after you have exhausted all your channels of communication/escalation before going to the rbi ombudsman.

HDFC Bank
Sashi.Jagdishan@hdfcbank.com
Parag.rao@hdfcbank.com

ICICI Bank
sandeep.bakshi@icicibank.com
girish.sehgal@icicibank.com

AMEX
sanjay.khanna@aexp.com
steve.squeri@aexp.com

Kindly dm me or reply in this thread for other bank personnel and i will keep editing the thread.

Please provide some contact details for Federal bank, I have reached out to PNO but they are not responding.