• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Removing AU Enquiry due to address limitation

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello All,

Most of us have seen that AU has made enquiry in our Cibil even the certain PIN Code is not serviceable which actually is their fault.
Therefore, recently I escalated this issue to Nodal Office then Principal Nodal Office & to MD Desk.

Today I got a call from them stating that they will remove the old enquiry since the sourcing hasn't happen due to their limitation.

Hello All,

Most of us have seen that AU has made enquiry in our Cibil even the certain PIN Code is not serviceable which actually is their fault.
Therefore, recently I escalated this issue to Nodal Office then Principal Nodal Office & to MD Desk.

Today I got a call from them stating that they will remove the old enquiry since the sourcing hasn't happen due to their limitation.
brother kindly share the email of md desk

SC_23

TF Premier
Generating any enquiry is always bad for Cibil regardless you are looking or nor not.
For a matter of fact, enquiry is always generated where you are looking any kind of Credit(Loan or Credit Card).
So how long does it takes to wear its effects off? I applied for Apay as I already had pre approved offer From ICICI at that time but was rejected for apay.

BlueFlash

TF Premier
So how long does it takes to wear its effects off? I applied for Apay as I already had pre approved offer From ICICI at that time but was rejected for apay.
The effect on the "score" wears off in a month or two, unless you have too many frequent hits in a short span of time which might take more time.
However the inquiry itself remains for some odd 7 years (or 13 years, don't exactly remember)

Cryptopsycho

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hello All,

Can u please share the email ids of Nodal officer, Principal nodal officer and MD Desk??

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
Had a similar experience. It was showing pre-approved applied for the card through amazon but was rejected. They made a inquiry of 1L on cibil that's highest on my cibil till date from cc companies. It eventually resulted in a drop by 4 Pts on cibil

moonsmart

TF Premier
Had a similar experience. It was showing pre-approved applied for the card through amazon but was rejected. They made a inquiry of 1L on cibil that's highest on my cibil till date from cc companies. It eventually resulted in a drop by 4 Pts on cibil
Already have an ICICI Coral card but still don't get the option to apply Amazon pay card using existing card. Screenshot_20220724-152957.jpg

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
ICICI for me made an enquiry of 7.5L personal loan for my CC application
Haha it happened to me when I applied for IDFC CC they did two enquiries one was for cc another was for consumer loan. I might be the king of duplicate enquiries have about 7-9 duplicate entries on my reports from different entities over the period of time.

mvsaikrishna666

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Yesterday I've mailed AU bank and I got this reply. I also applied for AU bank and application got declined due to pincode not serviceable. But they replied that they can't remove the enquiry. What should I do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220726-105455.jpg
    Screenshot_20220726-105455.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 57