• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding Railway Lounge Access

tushu5121

TF Premier
Hello everyone.

I Hope everyone is doing well.

This is regarding Railway Lounge Acces.
I travelled Alot in my life a mostly by train And usibg Railway Lounge Access so many times.
I tried Lounge Access at Delhi ( Both platform 1 & 16 ) Jaipur, Ahmedaba, Varanasi, Agra cent where I noticed their Service is excellent.

My best Experiance Was at Delhi plarform no 1.

Railway Lounge Access provide Excellent Service for those Who are Frequent Travellers by train And need to rest for 2 3 hrs.

I have Few Questions for everyone of you.

1 Any one here tried railway Lounge Access? If yes please share your Experiance

2) do you think more credit cards should provide railway lounge Access

3 why axis and HDFC not providing Lounge access i saw hdfc bank logo in delhi platform no 1 lounge but when i called hdfc they said no railway lounge access in any cards

4 Dreamfolks is the partner with railway lounge can we get lounge Access with Dreamfolks priority pass? Have confusion on this

Please do share your valuable opinions with this threat

Thank you

telescope

TF Ace
U can check the website today, there is a difference in railway lounge access for select and wealth credit card for website( checked today).I sincerely hope what you are saying is true, as I m myself holding select card only.
That pdf you shared hadn't been updated since 2 years. In your pdf, Chennai is also not there, because it is newest addition and that's old pdf. And the card works at Chennai central lounge.

telescope

TF Ace
That's great then..
Yes. And I think you are new to these lounge thing. If you don't know, then there is another way to check lounge access. Go to dreamfolks website, create account and add your card there. You'll be able to see which lounges are available, how many free access used and how many left in your card. Hope this clears all confusion.

Tarun239

TF Premier
Yes. And I think you are new to these lounge thing. If you don't know, then there is another way to check lounge access. Go to dreamfolks website, create account and add your card there. You'll be able to see which lounges are available, how many free access used and how many left in your card. Hope this clears all confusion.
I have used airport lounge access many times, yet to avail railway lounge access, as not used train for journeys in last 7-8 years, I thought since idfc is frequently updating their airport lounge access terms and conditions, they might have updated railway lounge access t and c as well, actually was casually checking their t and c today, so came across this. As for using railway lounge access, I have icici mmt black signature, icici coral, zenith, idfc select credit card. I did check railway lounge access for all credit cards , I hold, au credit cards provide railway lounge access for all railway lounges functional at the moment. And I am not a newbie, already holding 50 plus cards( my plus wife's cards), it is fun to engage in a healthy and meaningful discussion where we can learn from each other, that's d sole purpose of this community.

navdeep22

TF Buzz
U can check the website today, there is a difference in railway lounge access for select and wealth credit card for website( checked today).I sincerely hope what you are saying is true, as I m myself holding select card only.
1715664972080.png 1715665017413.png
i have attached all lounges which are showing on dreamfolks site with my IDFC wealth credit card. you can try with IDFC select credit/debit card also

navdeep22

TF Buzz
you used card directly or redeemed on dreamfolks site? this is the first time I redeemed on dreamfolks. Just giving the code will be enough right?
I have used dreamfolks QR at airport a number of times, but used only physical card on railway lounge, so I donot know. But they don't accept physical dreamfolks card like airport does, they denied it at ndls platform 1, hence used credit card

sharma

TF Premier
you used card directly or redeemed on dreamfolks site? this is the first time I redeemed on dreamfolks. Just giving the code will be enough right?
If you have physical card with you, then directly do it at station.
If you don't have it then via dreamfolks you can add your card and then select the correct station and do the payment of two rupees which will generate a qr code and then show this to the person at longue access

navdeep22

TF Buzz
If you have physical card with you, then directly do it at station.
If you don't have it then via dreamfolks you can add your card and then select the correct station and do the payment of two rupees which will generate a qr code and then show this to the person at longue access
Please mention it should be physical credit card and not physical dreamfolks card