• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding Auto EMI Conversion Using Merchant EMI

crazyuploader

TF Premier
Hi,

I've transacted on IndiaMart using my SimplySAVE Credit Card for some hefty payment, and tried using the EMI method available there, and for some reason the transaction hasn't been converted to EMI yet. I did the transaction on 18th December, and I think 9-10 days are more than enough for transaction to be converted to EMI. The bill was also generated on December 21, with full amount reflecting in it.

So, I was wondering if I should manually convert the transaction to an EMI with Flexipay, or should contact SBI CC and make them convert the transaction. Is there any difference between merchant-initiated EMI and EMIs made through Flexipay in terms of cost? Also, considering the due date is January 10th, if I convert the EMI in a day or two, how much I can expect to pay?

Tejo

TF Legend
Hi,

I've transacted on IndiaMart using my SimplySAVE Credit Card for some hefty payment, and tried using the EMI method available there, and for some reason the transaction hasn't been converted to EMI yet. I did the transaction on 18th December, and I think 9-10 days are more than enough for transaction to be converted to EMI. The bill was also generated on December 21, with full amount reflecting in it.

So, I was wondering if I should manually convert the transaction to an EMI with Flexipay, or should contact SBI CC and make them convert the transaction. Is there any difference between merchant-initiated EMI and EMIs made through Flexipay in terms of cost? Also, considering the due date is January 10th, if I convert the EMI in a day or two, how much I can expect to pay?
What's the pg you have seen while using in India mart??

Actually if merchnat emi not converted even after settlement you need to contact bank.

In flexipay the time period too will be shown before confirming ..... how much you pay it depends on number of emi's/month you selected.

Merchant emi's will have less Interest rates compared to flexipay self ..... emis

crazyuploader

TF Premier
What's the pg you have seen while using in India mart??

Actually if merchnat emi not converted even after settlement you need to contact bank.

In flexipay the time period too will be shown before confirming ..... how much you pay it depends on number of emi's/month you selected.

Merchant emi's will have less Interest rates compared to flexipay self ..... emis
Thanks, going with Flexipay as it wasn't converted to an EMI till now.

1704092348148.png