• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding Annual Fee Waiver Criteria for PNB Select CC

gowthamv

TF Premier
Received my PNB Select Card a week ago.
According to PNB T&C, the card has to be used at least once in every quarter to waive the annual fee. (Cash Withdrawal & Fuel Transactions excluded)
I used it for a small purchase of 200Rs in Amazon Website. Is that transaction enough for this quarter or is it like the card has to be swiped in a POS machine for eligibility?

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
According to PNB T&C, the card has to be used at least once in every quarter to waive the annual fee. (Cash Withdrawal & Fuel Transactions excluded)
I used it for a small purchase of 200Rs in Amazon Website. Is that transaction enough for this quarter or is it like the card has to be swiped in a POS machine for eligibility?
I think btoh online or offline should work unless any mcc is excluded

nrb

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

as per CC, the POS swipe txn only will be counted.

supermohit

TF Buzz
Hi all, I have Rupay Select PNB card and I was charged annal fee of 750 rs. But I have used it in every quarter. I have written mail to customer support but also no reply.
Anyone faced this issue ?

Tq
searched online about this cc
Showing joining fee 500+ gst
And annual fee no, if we use once in quarter
I am looking for rupay cc,
is it giving at least 1% return?
My txn r mostly below 100?
So for this cc, is there any rule like min purchase to get rp?
How to redeem rp?
Are there any charges for redeeming?
Minimum points required for redeeming?