• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received ePAN via Email but doesn't work on any website.

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier
i had applied for PAN card via Aadhar eKYC today morning and i received the ePAN via email today itself.
but when i try to use the PAN number any where, the app or website says the pan number is invalid.
what am i doing wrong?
do i have to wait for the physical card before using it?
or do i have to physically sign it before using?

#aniket

TF Ace
i had applied for PAN card via Aadhar eKYC today morning and i received the ePAN via email today itself.
but when i try to use the PAN number any where, the app or website says the pan number is invalid.
what am i doing wrong?
@VibhavBilgoji May be data is not synchronised/updated yet fully, since it was just issued freshly. Try later after few days, PAN number verification has nothing to do with sign, when you will recieve physical one you can sign upon it, else physical one can be rejected when asked by any institutions, PAN card is invalid without signature.

Also, you can contact NSDL to report your issue for further clarification and resolution.

You can mark my comment as best answer.

Last edited:

Tejo

TF Legend
what am i doing wrong?
Just wait, the pan to be updated in pan database.

what am i doing wrong?
It will take approx 7 working day's to get updated in PAN Database

prash1161

TF Ace
what am i doing wrong?
Bhai pan aya nhi ki cc ke liye apply karne chale gye 🤣

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier
Bhai pan aya nhi ki cc ke liye apply karne chale gye 🤣
who said i was applying for CC? i have to build my credit score first.
I tried adding it to Digilocker, but it failed. then i tried to do KYC in few apps and it failed there as well. That's why i am concerned.

KingAAR

TF Ace
who said i was applying for CC? i have to build my credit score first.
I tried adding it to Digilocker, but it failed. then i tried to do KYC in few apps and it failed there as well. That's why i am concerned.
bro even for any vkyc you need physical so apply physical first before trying anything.