• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Reality Strikes and strikes hard.. for RBL Sig+ , soon to SBI CB holders

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Isn't this a common sense thing? ( I mean everyone wants to slow down the devaluations)
Sad that @SSV has to make a post about this 🥲
Some Finfluencers want only fame, positive or negative doesn't matter to them.

And No, Common Sense is not that common sir. 😀
If common sense was common, than @SSV might not have been forced to create such thread 🤣🤣

See the thing is , the aim of these kind of discussion groups is: Like minded people want to share their knowledge and benefit from each others experiences..
But because it is a public forum, we dont know how each individual consumes this wealth of knowledge and benefits either themselves or their friends and family..
There will be always some ODD guys in any group.. ( even in a family also).. so to protect the large intersets of the groups we all need to be vigilant and weed out the odd ones...

The reasons I created this thread

1) To bring out the awarness to the people who dont know how this online games are being played out...
2) Keep referring this thread where the odd one tries to destroy the card( in the guise of promoting it ) .. Just paste this thread's link in those supposed to be promoting threads... This is the only way we can counteract the speed at which the targetted cards are devalued.. Feel free guys.

Have a nice evening all !!

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
think los simpson GIF

Whats the fun part did I miss ?
Mrunal Mehta .