• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Zomato Edition Classic Credit Card Review

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Have a good look into all the applicable changes on RBL Zomato Edition Card w.e.f. 20th Sept 2022. Looking for rewarding dining and food delivery alternatives? Do check out this article.

20220430_091941__01.jpg

https://www.technofino.in/rbl-bank-zomato-edition-classic-credit-card-review/

Since this is still the best rewarding credit card from RBL Bank and can be used for various merchant offers. So if you are holding this card on an LTF pricing then I would recommend you to continue with it till you get a better card offering from RBL else better surrender this card. And if you are someone who wishes to get this card now then take it only if being offered LTF else can be given a pass!

Instead, you can explore Axis Airtel, IndusInd Eazy Diner, and AU Bank Zenith which are currently giving the best rewards on food delivery and dining.

Do you hold the RBL Zomato Edition Classic? Feel free to share your further strategy in the comments below.

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have a good look into all the applicable changes on RBL Zomato Edition Card w.e.f. 20th Sept 2022. Looking for rewarding dining and food delivery alternatives? Do check out this article.

20220430_091941__01.jpg

Since this is still the best rewarding credit card from RBL Bank and can be used for various merchant offers. So if you are holding this card on an LTF pricing then I would recommend you to continue with it till you get a better card offering from RBL else better surrender this card. And if you are someone who wishes to get this card now then take it only if being offered LTF else can be given a pass!

Instead, you can explore Axis Airtel, IndusInd Eazy Diner, and AU Bank Zenith which are currently giving the best rewards on food delivery and dining.

Do you hold the RBL Zomato Edition Classic? Feel free to share your further strategy in the comments below.
I too holding this card and the only best benefit was of 10% unlimited cashback on birthday's.. which luckily I utilized in july for around half of my credit limit ,if I has got this newz earlier I had utilized whole of my credit limit :D and now this card is totally useless good for nothing...

AsB

TF Ace
I have it LTF, but I don't find any benefits of this card no more.
But I will keep it for Amazon & Flipkart offers. If they discontinue that too, well ta..ta to the card

20220430_091941__01.jpg

RIP 😔