• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Zomato Credit Card - a good card?

Sanjay

TF Select
I don’t have any RBL CC right now. Is it good to have zomato cc or should I look for something else or wait?

Sourav

TF Buzz
That is a good LTF card, if ur a foodie. It would be great if u bought zomato pro plus too. With this card you will get lifetime membership of zomato pro, for plus u've to subscribe separately. Earlier I bought pro plus for 1 year @300/-. Now I heard they increased the price to 799/-. Still it is a good deal imo. For trial members Pro Plus now cost 699/-(3 months) and 1899/-(12 months) which is very costly.

For Trial Pro Plus members-
1651434223946.png

fatehbajwa

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
That is a good LTF card, if ur a foodie. It would be great if u bought zomato pro plus too. With this card you will get lifetime membership of zomato pro, for plus u've to subscribe separately. Earlier I bought pro plus for 1 year @300/-. Now I heard they increased the price to 799/-. Still it is a good deal imo. For trial members Pro Plus now cost 699/-(3 months) and 1899/-(12 months) which is very costly.

1651434223946.png
How does having the zomato pro plus too along with the card help?
The discounts add up?

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I think Zomato is RBL's best CC. They also give good limits. Go for it.
Any Co-Branded card is not the best & can never be the best from any Bank according to my opinion. Off course it has some benefits but off course not the best since 2 companies look to their profit only & we as an end customer suffers.
The best Credit Card of RBL is either "ICON" or "World Safari".

Ram

TF Buzz

1651434223946.png
Does this card can be used on Amazon or Flipkart for 10% discount at offer times or Is that offer not applicable as it is a co branded card like FK axis and Amazon ICICI??