• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL/YES Credit Cards for online offers

techprince

TF Buzz
So i was looking to add RBL and YES Bank credit cards to my portfolio for bank offers but didn't find any LTF cards which aren't co-branded. So i went ahead and applied for paid RBL Shoprite which i haven't activated yet hoping for retention offer. While applying for YES card, i stopped half way through the application and i received multiple calls from verified numbers stating they have started one month offer where they have waived off joining fees and following year free effectively making the card free for 2 years. The card shown to me was Prosperity Rewards card. I am not sure if i should take it as for both YES and RBL, the retention offers seem low according to the poll here and not sure if they ever will convert to LTF.

Riya

TF Ace
Will i get spam calls and messages?
they won't just spam call you.... but they'll tell that your application is already filled, just confirm the details.... I had memorized their calling code and now just ignore them... eventually they stopped calling....
they don't care what time they are calling you... it could be 7 in the morning to 10 in the night :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: