• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Paisabazaar duet+ credit card query

RajM

TF Buzz
Hello everyone,

I got my card approved today but i no longer wish to use that card (I still need to receive the card) . How if i received the card and not use for 30 days ? will the card be closed automatically and will the card closure reported to CIBIL and be negative for me? Please advise ,Thank you

Also can i cancel my card delivery ?

Dharm

TF Premier
No, it will not closed automatically, you have to close it by calling customer care, and it will be better if you do not setup card, like pin and app.

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Hello everyone,

I got my card approved today but i no longer wish to use that card (I still need to receive the card) . How if i received the card and not use for 30 days ? will the card be closed automatically and will the card closure reported to CIBIL and be negative for me? Please advise ,Thank you

Also can i cancel my card delivery ?
I will closed automatically after 30 days but don't activate the card As per RBI guidelines if customer don't activate the card within 30 days it automatically get close

Dharm

TF Premier
I will closed automatically after 30 days but don't activate the card As per RBI guidelines if customer don't activate the card within 30 days it automatically get close
Is this new rule, as last year I have not activated Bajaj RBL super card for 4 months, but that was not closed, then I have closed that via CC

RajM

TF Buzz
Will the card be reported to cibil even it I don't activate the card? Or what would be reported to the cibil?

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Will the card be reported to cibil even it I don't activate the card? Or what would be reported to the cibil?
No it will not reported to cibil if activate card then cancelled it will reported to cibil