• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rbl Bank Branch Employe Bad Behavior

An Rbl Bank employee told me that I will take a look outside, he said this because I had complained about the branch to Rbl Bank customer care, then that employee took it on his ego, although he kept the demand draft for the whole 1 month. Later, when I complained, he delayed me even more, and not only this, the employee also said that if I had complained once or twice more, he would have delayed my DD further, This Is My Bad Experience With RBL Bank.

telescope

TF Ace
An Rbl Bank employee told me that I will take a look outside, he said this because I had complained about the branch to Rbl Bank customer care, then that employee took it on his ego, although he kept the demand draft for the whole 1 month. Later, when I complained, he delayed me even more, and not only this, the employee also said that if I had complained once or twice more, he would have delayed my DD further, This Is My Bad Experience With RBL Bank.
You must inform this to PNO. I am sure that action will be taken.

iiTzcode

TF Neo
The same happened with me at axis bank when I went to convert my savings account .
It should have been done by 1 to 2 days but they took 2 weeks then I complained then the executive called me and asked me why I was complaining then again I complained then she didn't call me again but called me to the branch which made me angry but at last she did the conversion after 20 days

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just finish your DD work and then close your account ,open another account someplace else,
And then complain everywhere ,twitter ,google reviews ,rbl grievance email, etc

Tay

TF Buzz
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Document status of the DD at the end of every day (whether cleared or not) along with the request you have been sending to the Bank / Branch. Create this whole thread on the email being sent to the PNO and keep bank branch / bank help email id marked

Also, since the Bank Employee is being too arrogant do name him in the emails as well

Send screenshots of these emails to twitter DM of the Bank helpdesk as well

Hope this helps

Last edited:
But I don't have any video proof when he said to me - I will see you outside, you have also got beard and moustache. I thought of leaving it, I gave priority to knowledge there.

CosmicCat

TF Premier
Complaining to the PNO and other grievance mechanisms might not help take action against the misbehaving employee.

Try to find out the name and contact details of the Cluster Manager or of the Zonal Head from a nearby branch. The email address should be like in the format "john.doe@rblbank.com," and email the concern to them. The case would be expedited in such case.

However, complaining at the RBI Ombudsman portal might help too and would be an easier way.