• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

QUERY RELATED TO OFFER FOR IDFC CREDIT CARD

Bob78900

TF Premier
Guys i am getting idfc first classic card and millennia with limit 1.48lac should i get this card or wait for any other card?. I have loan from idfc bank. So while using their application i got this message and i clicked on the link entered my number and dob only and it showed my classic card should i go for classic card or not.
I guess You can also check your offers from this link

Attachments

• IMG-20220619-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220619-WA0000.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 35

hriday.haria

TF Premier
I personally would suggest to wait for pre-approved Select.

Unless it is your first credit card, in that case it can help to build Cibil.
Apart from that practically useless card with really low reward rate.
Note : Reward Redemption Fee applicable from September... They are still marketing as no reward Redemption fee , so new users be aware ... As it further reduces the reward rate

Bob78900

TF Premier
I personally would suggest to wait for pre-approved Select.

Unless it is your first credit card, in that case it can help to build Cibil.
Apart from that practically useless card with really low reward rate.
( Note : Reward Redemption Fee applicable from September... They are still marketing as no reward Redemption fee , so new users be aware )
I know about the rules but i Don't think I'll get select as pre-approved. I dont have account with them reward structure are same for all the cards just little bit difference

hriday.haria

TF Premier
That is what I would do personally if I were you.

Try to list down any additional benefits you get with adding this card, which you do not get with your existing cards.

I don't think there will hardly be any such benefits. Try to make such a list of pros and cons keeping your existing cards in consideration.

Personally, my IDFC CC is lying vacant with all points redeemed now and no spendings due to recent devaluation of CC and reward Redemption fee and non-existing non lucrative offers !

I know about the rules but i Don't think I'll get select as pre-approved. I dont have account with them reward structure are same for all the cards just little bit difference

Bob78900

TF Premier
Guys i am getting idfc first classic card and millennia with limit 1.48lac should i get this card or wait for any other card?. I have loan from idfc bank. So while using their application i got this message and i clicked on the link entered my number and dob only and it showed my classic card should i go for classic card or not.
I guess You can also check your offers from this link
@TechnoFino please suggest me
I have other cards also hdfc axis apay icic bob and one card should i go for millennia or select or not?

Bob78900

TF Premier
That is what I would do personally if I were you.

Try to list down any additional benefits you get with adding this card, which you do not get with your existing cards.

I don't think there will hardly be any such benefits. Try to make such a list of pros and cons keeping your existing cards in consideration.

Personally, my IDFC CC is lying vacant with all points redeemed now and no spendings due to recent devaluation of CC and reward Redemption fee and non-existing non lucrative offers !
Actually i really want idfc credit card and also want select or wealth for wealth i don't think i am eligible. 😔

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
@TechnoFino please suggest me
I have other cards also hdfc axis apay icic bob and one card should i go for millennia or select or not?
2 options -
While applying for the card you will get a c2c option, select your other card on that page and enter your other card limit and idfc might show you select/wealth card if you have high limit on your other card.

or, take screenshot of offer, email idfc with your card bank card statement, and ask for select/wealth card.

Bob78900

TF Premier
2 options -
While applying for the card you will get a c2c option, select your other card on that page and enter your other card limit and idfc might show you select/wealth card if you have high limit on your other card.

or, take screenshot of offer, email idfc with your card bank card statement, and ask for select/wealth card.
Actually i have only entered my name and mobile number nothing else and only got 2 cards which i have mentioned. Already done with 2 nd option 🥲 minimum card limit to get select or minimum salary?