• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query about multiple mobile numbers for bank accounts

Gabbar.Singh

TF Select
I am writing to inquire about the possibility of registering another mobile number on my bank accounts.

I have accounts with the State Bank of India and the IDFC First Bank, and both of them already have a mobile number linked to them.

I would like to know if I can add a second mobile number to each account, and if so, what are the steps and requirements for doing so?

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am writing to inquire about the possibility of registering another mobile number on my bank accounts.

I have accounts with the State Bank of India and the IDFC First Bank, and both of them already have a mobile number linked to them.

I would like to know if I can add a second mobile number to each account, and if so, what are the steps and requirements for doing so?
Your request will not be encouraged in any Bank, this is a path where fruad guys will loot your money incase 2nd number allowed. What is the genuine reason for 2nd number in a bank account?