• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Procedure to get Citi Add-on Card?

Gautham

TF Premier
Does anyone know Citi procedure for add-on cards? Can i apply and get card through online only? Or does Citi follows in person verification for add on cards as well?

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got my spouse’s card by filling in the application form , attaching her identity proof and emailing it to Citi. The card was issued within a week. No in person , kyc or anything of that sort was done as it’s a add on card.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had taken the add on card in 2017. Maybe the process has changed now due to the new rbi regulations. Please go with what their customer care says.

abc.xyz

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Add-on process:

- Add-on applicant address proof must be in bank serviceable location.
- Raise a request by providing primary card number and mobile in online to get callback.
- Immediately Citi people will call and schedule for document pickup.
- Required documents: PAN, Address Proof, Add-on application form.
- Two passport size photos :(

So, it's basically like applying new credit card in Offline method but we're applying here Add-on.
how much time it generally takes. I recently applied for add-on card and the person returned me the photo, address proof saying its not required. he just collected the form and i have mot yet received any updated on same.